41.Gajal

Shehnaaz's POV

"Ishq....Pyar...mohhbbat duniya ka sabse adhoora jajbat hai, hum hamesha yahi mante the par wohi adhoora ehsas tab sabse mukkamal ban jata hai jab koi  ek aisa sathi mil jata hai...wo sathi jo chup chap bina kahe aapko us ankahe insan se milata hai jise aap khud bhi nahi jante ya jaan kar bhi samajhna nahi chahte shayad...par us sathi ke hone se sab sahi lagne lagta hai...wo sathi jo aapko har lamha sabse khas sabse ajeej hone ka ehasas karata hai... Sidharth jaisa sathi...ek aisa sathi jo shayad Lakhon karoron me ek, sirf ek ko milta hai..

Aur wo sathi mila humko kisi nemat ki tarah..kisi har rooj mangi Dua jaisa...wo Sidharth mila sirf Shehnaaz ko....pyar ..ishq to nahi samajh paye hai hum aaj bhi..par un ehsasat ko mehsus bakhubi kar sakte hai ab... ye jarur samajh gaye hai ki pyar agar sardi ki madhham dhoop hai to wo dhoop Sidharth hai....pyar agar tez dhoop me thandi chaanv hai to wo sirf Sidharth se hai..ishq agar Taron ka chadar hai to us chadar pe chamakta Chand Sidharth hai...aur ek lambe din ki thakan ke bad sukoon ka takiya bhi Sidharth hai....wo takiya jis par hum aansu bhi baha sakte hai ,pyar se gale laga kar sukoon se aankhen bhi band kar sakte hai aur us par gussa bhi utar sakte hai"

Shehnaaz smiled in contentment thinking about her husband as she changed the pillow cover and neatly arranged the bed after her daily chores...the bed which reminded her of him again..of them ..and all those intense soulful nights his embrace and the same bed in which she wakes up every morning with his scent,feel and touch with fills her entire day without him too....

The moon has taken it's place on the azure but where is her moon!..she thought and looked at the wall clock after a while which showed 5:25 PM....  ..The house was empty but she wasn't alone anymore!

suna rahan hai ye shama, suni suni si dasta

fiza bhi hai jawan jawan

pukarte hai door se, wo kafile bahar ke

bikhar gaye hai rang se, kisi ke intjar ke

" Pata hai Sidharth aapka intezar karte jaise sadiyan beet jati hai ek hi pal me ,to doosri taraf aapke khayal me kaise har lamha beet jata hai pata hi nahi chalta...bas is thandi hawa ki tarah...aapke sath.. hum bhi.. .zindagi ke sath behte ja rahe hai...zindagi to jaise ek gazal jaise guzre ja rahi hai aapke intezar me...".

She uttered after painting her lips with light pink lip shade quickly finising her light makeup and switching on the new Walkman and Inserting her new favorites song cassette on it,a gift from Sidharth which he has gifted her many days ago from an international store in the capital city...as her lips recited and sang the lyrics smiling and her foot climbed up the stairs with her latest favorite novel in her hand....as she stepped forward..

She heard call bell ringing in urgency from long time perhahs now and she sprinted the half climbed staircase more hurriedly and almost ran to open the door..it must be him...!...She knew..her heart knew!

She opened the door without checking from the key hole in excitement...  

" kab se call bell baja raha hoon....suna nahi..aur door bina dekhe kyon khola..it is risky Shehna.....".

He spoke but did not completed as he saw her ready in Kasavu Saree which they have brought from a handloom shop a day ago while roaming on the streets for the occasion today. Her broad smile on that beautiful ,cute  innocent face which he loved the most ,let not complete his sentence ...she looked spotless and phenomenal!

She looked at her man all smiling ...him in his Indian Air Force uniform is a sight to watch..rather a sight to stare & oggle for unlimited hours....his sharp feautures and shiny face ..gave her so much peace and today he was in his coverall suit which meant he was coming straight after flying the aircraft rather than his sky and navy blue uniform which he has wore early morning today when he had left their temporary home at 7 in the morning....he looked tired still handsome .