44.Khilona..Main ya Tum?

Thanks for 50k+ reads..good no.feels always good .Thanks for making my writer journey easy and worthy!

As Watty DM is no longer available ...and old ones are also not gonna be retrieved...through which I got so much love,appreciations, few reality checks as well and made so many good friends here in messages...please pour your love through comments as they are the only medium left now.I read every comment and love reading them.

Sitting in the Jeep Sidharth headed to their residence the next day evening when the situation felt under control in the area.....The realisation hit him that he was alone in the town now...his wife,his companion for life was not with him as he walked his empty home rather flat...He sighed repenting behaving wrong with Shehnaaz......He knew he should have handled the situation in a better way..but the situation at his side was really bad...everything was chaotic and when it comes to national security,he can't keep calm...also he has tried one way and was bound to try the other way with Shehnaaz....or may be the situation was such ,so he naturally reacted in that way with her....He knew he has made her upset but he did not knew how to react and make her understand that time.....He was human who make mistakes easily despite being near to perfect !

Sidharth remembered the day they have visited the doctor for her regular checkup after Holi in Bhagalpur with her doctor.

"Uprise D3 for Vitamin deficiency

Livogen for Iron deficiency take it in combination with any source of Vitamin C for best results.

Folate tablets in case you plan pregnancy...and some calcium tablets as well".

"Her Vitamin B12 is also not that great but I am not prescribing any medicines for them right now..as there are plenty of supplements already for now.....just keep her in good diet...diet and food which works as medicine for our good mental and physical health!...make sure she eats loads of fruits ,dietary fibre,vegetables be it green,white and red vegetables ...cut on her trans fat & white sugar which are easily available in Indian market now & are not at all good..instead feed her lots of protein,only good carbs and good fat...and off course litres of water..good diet,physical exercise and happy mind always works ...if you wish you can consult to a good dietician or a nutritionist ..just maintain balance diet as suggested...Good food do wonders to our mood and body"!

Dr.Sanyal smiled explaining...She was ahead of her time and followed mix of conventional as well as new techniques of medical science .

"I have jotted down some contraceptive pills easily available in Indian market like Mala D,Nirodh etc,though they are not always safe and sure to consume serving the purpose depending upon individuals...still!....unfortunately we don't talk about contraception,birth control ,menstruation and term them as 'female problems' ..but they are really very important....most used method is still sterilization that too by women...how sad!

"I know Indian men ...rather most men..why to generalise?... Men are non willing and least interested to use that normal piece of latex condom focusing on pleasure and their male ego more instead of prioritising the sexual health & hygiene of their wives and both of them don't give any importance to birth control ...also by using condom as most convenient method of protection jaise unke ego ke sath sath erectile organ ko bhi chot pahucha dega...Misconceptions of using condoms are..erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation can happen and many other myths...damn!!..How foolish!...I am sorry....but whom to blame and whom to educate and how many?...Had seen few very bad examples in last two days....but sacch to yahi hai logon ko birth control,safe sex ke bare me janne ki padi hi nahi hai......fir chahe government kitne bhi ads and campaigns chale le..all goes in vein...so if both of you want..you can go for other birth control measures like inserting a Copper T ...just let me know in advance...