25.Damini

Tumko Rakhunga Dil Mein Basake,
Meri Dharkan Tum Ho,
Dekhunga Tumko Shaam O Shahar Main,
Mera Darpan Tum Ho,

Jee Na Sakunga Main Hoke Juda

Gawah Hain Chand Taare Gawah Hain,
Tere Mere Milan Ke Apne Deewanepan Ke
Nazare Gawah Hain,
Gawah Hain Chand Taare Gawah Hain

He had brought her to theatre to watch movie Damini ...well he wanted to spend some quality time with her.Earlier after visiting the bank and finishing all official work of opening accounts and all he had taken her to NGO where they had spent a eventful time with the ladies and kids there...By her expression he could say that she was feeling very heavy,overwhelmed and was in sensitive overthinking zone looking at the real life struggles & difficulties ,hearing their problems..she sympathised with them...was too emotional and was sad...but he made sure she looks at the brighter side and positivity of life as well...also to lift her mood up after their hearty meal  prepared by the inmates of NGO & spending the whole afternoon in the NGO he took them to watch movie..and here they were in the theatre.

Sidharth looked at her flushed face smiling and blushing engrossed enjoying the song...She looked serene with her pure smooth skin..without any makeup actually...just a big marron bindi ,her hair line filled with sindoor of his name,some basic ornaments of his name only...depicting their marriage...like mangalsutra and finger ring and her hands had pair of gold plated Sankha Pola ..she was dazzling in that dim light of silver screen wearing that Beige color with broad red border Bhagalpuri silk saree,her big mane tied neatly into a long pigtail.

Her lips were extra glossy while sipping the Gold Spot ,playing with the straw....Those soft plum  lips looked so tempting,he wanted to taste the cola on her lips then and there..Her big eyes played while watching on the silver screen as the watched movie sitting in the over crowded theatre.

He was glad she was in light mood now enjoying the film.She was busy watching movie...but he was busy watching her...she was eating her snacks ...in between....and he wanted to eat her......whenever her face lit up and changed colors...he smiled looking at her....his eyes only saw her like a love stuck puppy....as if he was madly in love with her...his hands found his way to entangle hers....his heart smiled when she reciprocated and clutched his hands on her tightly lost in watching movie...as if she knew his touch...as if it was so natural..his hands in her!! He just wanted her !!

Bhool gayee main
Is duniya ko
Pyar hua jabse
Tere siwa kuchh
Aur na mangoo
Main to mere rab se
Seene mein armaan hain
Lab pe dua

Gawah hain chand
Taare gawah hain
Gawah hain chand
Taare gawah hain
Tere mere milan ke
Apne deewanepan ke
Nazare gawah hain

Her lips danced and so as his as the romantic song and beautiful scenes rolled on the screen....she stole a glimpse at him in between the love scenes at him...and caught him shamelessly ogling at her with a stupid smile...a small giggle left her mouth with a coy blushy smile and she averted her gaze back at screen...and he just wanted to capture her that shy smile and offcourse her lips!!

He was just lost in her..in her thoughts...fantasising and romanticising the moment with her..feeling stupid at times that is for real?....that he is just awestruck and fallen hard for her ?..acting all stupid...for the first time he had lost the plot of the movie and only realised what was going on in the movie was when he felt some warm watery substance on back of his palm...oh!...her tears!?...which just left and dropped on his hands..