3.

"Billy wake up breakfast is ready!" Billy's mom yelled at him from downstairs. Billy loved breakfast, but that meant he had to get up. "Coming!" He yelled back. Billy put on the first pair of pants he saw and went downstairs. "Goodness gracious Billy, put a shirt on!" "I just woke up, cut me some slack." Billy told his mom just smiling while putting a spoon full of cereal in his mouth. "And take the dog out for a walk too please." "Yea, sure" he said and kept eating.

Billy left the house wearing his red jacket and jeans and took Nala for a walk.

( idk the actual dogs name. So her names Nala :)

Billy loves going on long walks with Nala especially out of town where there's no one to bother them, so Nala can go off leash. Billy usually takes Nala through the trails in the woods, but Nala smelt something that took them off the path. "Nala. Nala, hey come back here!" Billy said running through the overgrown grass and bushes trying to reach his dog. "Nala, what are you eating!" Billy ran up to her and picked up what she was eating. "A sunflower seed. Really?" Billy said talking to Nala. "Where did this even come from?" Billy said as he threw the seed and kept walking. But Billy didn't realize is when he came out of the bushes, he landed on the train tracks."Would ya look at that, we reached the train tracks Nala. If it weren't for you I wouldn't be out this far." Billy said having a full conversation with his dog. Then all of a sudden she ran down the tracks. " Ugh! Not again." Billy ran as fast as he could. But Nala ran up the tracks back into the woods. "Nala! Come back!" He yelled out to her, but she didn't come. Then he heard a gunshot. Billy thought the worst. Did someone shoot Nala! When Billy got closer he heard a screams "What the fuck!" In the distance, then barking. Nala must of found someone, out here in the middle of nowhere?

Billy finally got to where the screams and barks were coming from. On the left side of the tracks there was a small bridge going over a stream, and in the other was a clearing with no trees. Just a circle, with trees going all around it.

( Hope that makes sense )

And running around in it, was a certain someone's golden retriever running after a certain boy with blonde hair. And billy knew immediately who it was. It was Vance Hopper. His dog was chasing after Vance Hopper. "Come get your fucking dog! Shit!-" Vance said dodging Nala. " She would never bite, I swear! Just stop running around. She thinks you wanna play." Billy told Vance but Vance kept running in circles, Billy was quietly laughing inside. Seeing big Vance Hopper being scared of a dog. "Little bastard.. Come. Get. Your. Dog!" Vance tried to kick her away, but Nala kept playing.

So Vance ran to Billy and went behind him, putting his hands on Billy's shoulders to move Billy in front of himself, to guard himself from Nala. "Make it stop!" Vance told Billy. "Ok ok, just let go of me. That hurts." Billy said then shook Vance off of him. Billy took Nala by the collar and put her back on the leash. "What is wrong with you fuck face! Huh? What would've happened if that thing attacked me? And I swear to god I was gonna shoot it! But I stopped myself cuz I know the cops would get mad at me for this one!" Vance took Billy by the collar of his jacket and yanked him in the air. "I-I'm sorry ok." Billy grabbed Vance's wrists. "What else could I have done?!"
Billy asked Vance actually curious.

"Don't come into my territory dipshit..." Vance whispered into Billy's ear then dropped him. Billy felt something tingle inside. "T-territory?" Billy asked confused. "Yes! This spot, this area. Is MY spot. No one else comes here but me." Vance said looking around, so did Billy. And there were shoes hung up in the trees, old t-shirts ripped up and nailed to the trees, tires, a tire swing, and wooden platform connected the trees. This really did say 'Vance Hopper' all over it. "Well umm I'll leave you to whatever you were doing.." Billy said and quietly walking away. "Hold on a second you little shit head."Vance walked up to Billy and pulled him back. "Your not leaving that easy." Vance said, Billy put his arms up immediately thinking 'Oh god he's gonna beat me up'. "What're you doing?" "Umm?" Billy said confused, putting his arms back down. "I'm not gonna fucking hit you, plus you've already got a black eye." Billy forget about his black eye from school yesterday, I guess he got used to it.

"I'm going to give you two choices-." Vance was cut off.  "Can I just go home? If you don't want me here I'll just go" Billy said pleading to Vance but you can't change Vance Hoppers mind. "Shut your fat mouth a listen! If you want to leave you either have to shoot that rabbit over there with my gun." Vance pointed over at a rabbit stuck in a trap. "Or you can help me get my shit back from this old hag at the abandoned train park. So what's it gonna be Mikey?" "It's Billy" Vance rolled his eyes. "Whatever" Billy did actually think about what Vance proposed. But Billy hates hurting animals, they're his most favourite thing in the world. But the abandoned train park is private property, and if they ever got caught the police would get involved. So Billy had one choice.

Billy picked up the gun, walked over the the rabbit trapped and started to aim. "Jesus! You're not a goody two-shoes after all. Come on then let's see it!" Vance said excitedly standing behind Billy. Billy closed one eye and used the other to aim, looking through the hole to aim he just saw the rabbit twitching. And making weird noises. It made Billy very uncomfortable. Billy hates seeing animals in this state, and he couldn't do anything about it. But all of a sudden Billy started to shake, and breath through his mouth.

Billy's pov

What the hell is going on! Why am I shaking! I don't feel good. I want to stop. I dropped the gun and just looked at my hands, I couldn't even keep my eyes on them. I was looking everywhere else. I turn around and see Vance in shock, as he slowly walked away. "T-the the the r-rabbit" I blurted out feeling tears coming down my face. Why did you have to start crying! And in front of Vance Hopper! He's gonna think you're a baby. "Am I gonna d-die..!" I said looking at Vance. It felt like I was going to die, this has never happened before. " Your not going to fucking die you idiot just calm down, Jesus Christ!"  Vance said walking towards me, grabbing my shoulders and shaking me. I don't know if that helps but- ugh I don't know. I'm terrified! "Just calm down!" Vance yelled in my face but I couldn't respond. I was breathing so heavy, I think I was having an anxiety or a panic attack or something. But why did this have to happen in front of Vance Hopper..

"Say something. Hello! Say something!" He kept shaking me but it wasn't working. I just looked at him scared, there was nothing he could do. Or so I thought. "Alright that's it!" He said putting his hand over my mouth forcing me to breath threw my nose. He pulled me in close putting his other hand behind my head, in my hair, to get a better grip of my face. To make sure I couldn't breath out my mouth. Out of instinct I grab his hand that's on my face. But he doesn't get mad, he lets me touch his hand. Then my breathing slows down, I stop shaking and I can see clearly. We're both standing there starring at each other. His eyes are wide open, still in shock. "Better?" I nod my head, while his hand is still over my mouth.

He takes his hand away from my mouth, and I can breath normal again. "That was a shitshow hmm? Your a lot to deal with." He said laughing. I don't know if he was laughing at me or himself, but it was probably me. I didn't look at him. I couldn't. That was so embarrassing! I'm just looking at the ground when he's talking to me, I don't want him to see my face bright red and full of dry tears. He walked over to where I was standing and just rubbed my back. "Your good now, alright? Now let's go. We have to get to the train park before the gates close." And I just go red. I didn't say anything but I smiled. And then we just started walking back to my house, to drop off Nala. In preparation for our 'Next Adventure'.
________________________________

Word Count: 1545

I had no idea what to wright at the end, hope it didn't ruin the whole thing. 🤞