15.

Finneys pov

Me and Robin are in the kitchen waiting for Gwen, still wearing these stupid clothes. Well not stupid on Robin. He looks amazing, don't even get me started.

"What now?" Gwen said walking out into the kitchen. "We could make something or.. watch a movie?" "Let's make cookies!" I yell jumping towards Gwen. "Ok, but my mom should be home soon so she'll want to make supper for us." Robin said. I love when robins mom cooks, it's SO good

~

Gwen wanted to make pink heart shaped cookies after one of her friends at school made them for her class. Well.. it didn't go as planned.

"Get water.. go get WATER!" Gwen yelled throwing a cloth at Robin as I got a bowl and filled it up with water.

We were trying to melt chocolate in a pot on the stove, and it started burning like literally five seconds after we put it on. "It smells like shit.." I cover my nose "Your fault! You and Robin were so post to watch it while I was cutting up the rest of the chocolate!" Gwen started to hit me, I hit her back "I bet you were kissing-!" "Gwen!" I hit her so hard. I started running after her around the counter. Robins face was so red.

"Ok,ok! No more chocolate, just plain cookies now." Robin said and Gwen gave up trying to chase after me. I could tell she was upset about the chocolate but.. sick to suck. Hehe

"hola alguien en casa?" ( hello anyone home? ) We all heard a voice coming from the front door. Oh no, Robins mom. And I'm still wearing this skirt!

I run as fast as I can for the stairs, hoping she doesn't look at what I'm wearing "oh, Robin, está Finney aquíAhhh!( Oh, Robin is Finney hereAhhh! ) I run past her making her jump and drop her purse or whatever she had in her hand.

I run into the basement and close the door behind me locking myself in Robins sisters room.

I shouldn't have ran. I didn't mean to scare her.she wouldn't judge me if she saw me.. would she? Shut up Finney! Robins mom isn't like that! She's nice, very nice.

"Finney you ok?" I heard a knock at the door. It was Robin. "Y-yea I'm just changing." I quickly change back into my clothes. "You know, my mom wouldn't have said anything bad."

"I know. It's just.."

"It's fine Finney, just come back upstairs when your ready."

~

"No please, let me clean it up! I'll clean it!"
I heard Gwen as I walk up the stairs, oh no. I made a mess I definitely made a mess.

I open the door to see a whole carton of milk spilled all over the hard wood floor. Shit. This is a huge mistake. "It is fine Gwenny, it was accident. I won't make you clean it up." She said laughing at herself in her thick accent.

I ran to the kitchen and got all the paper towels and got on the ground with Gwen and started cleaning it up. "Guys chill, it's fine." Robin said laughing, grabbing my shoulder.

Does he think this isn't a big deal?

If we did this at home dad would- wait..

"If dad sees then-." Gwen stops herself before saying another word. We look at each other, what are we doing? We aren't at home.

"What did you say?" Robin asked Gwen. She ignored him. We went so blind, we were both thinking about what would happen if dad saw this mess, but he would never see it.

"diles que se sienten, yo limpiaré esto"

" Mom said to go sit down on the couch, she'll clean it up, ok?" Robin told us both, we both agreed and left the mess, the unclean distraction, the pile of liquid that was standing right before us. The thought itched and crawled in my skin, he's going to see the mess. No he won't, I'm at Robin's, I'm safe. Are you?

"Finney I know you startled my mom a little, but she doesn't care. It was an accident. Its really no big deal, so please don't worry yourselves." Robin said as he sat on the chair across the room. "Ok.." Gwen said quietly, I rubbed her back and whispered "fuck dad.. he can clean up his own mess." I smile which made her laugh.

"Why don't you kids go outside while I make supper?" Ms Arellano yelled from the kitchen "Yea let's go!" Gwen sat up straight, grabbed my hand and tugged me over backwards to the door.

~

Gwen was walking in front of us yelling story's about her crazy classmates while me and Robin were beside each other in the back.

He's so much taller then me, it's kinda bad how short I am. But.. he's so tall.. I love it.

He's still wearing the outfit from our fashion show. Everyone that walked by were looking at him. But I'm holding his hand the whole time.

It feels weird. I've seen almost 20 kids run past us from both sides of the road. On almost every street, whats going on?

"Hey Finney!" I heard a yell from behind me and a slowly let go of Robin's hand, not wanting anyone to see. I glance at Robin and he's face fell to the ground.

"Finney who's that?" Robin whispered before Billy could get close. "Have you heard anything weird, what's going on?"

"We've seen kids run by us but, no I haven't heard anything weird. What's going on?"

"Everyone is meeting at the pit, come on!"

I start running behind Billy, Gwen and Robin follow. "Finney, what's the pit?"

"Is that your sister?"

"No. I'll tell you on the way Gwenny."

~

The pit is where all the neighbourhood kids meet up. Its in the very back of the old junk yard behind the fence that separates the regions. Or like town I guess, same thing.

We walk through the woods to the entrance through a open part of the fence. And it packed. Almost the whole school was there. Some people were arguing, some laughing and smiling. "Finney you know this kid?" Robin asked me while we're walking behind Billy who was leading the way. "Ya we've talked a few times at school. You jealous." I tease "No no I-"

Billy stops as we reach the middle of the crowd where all the older more punk kids are all together, they call themselves the leaders of this neighborhood. I know, really cringy.

They are all talking to each other with everyone else standing around them, watching? What's happening?

"Finney?!" A familiar voice come from behind me. Robin instantly stepped in between me and the person calling my name. I wrapped my hand around his making him look at me, I sent him a glare of reassurance. Then he stepped back.

I look to see who was calling me, and it's Bruce Yamada one of my baseball friends. "Hey! Haven't seen you in forever." I said to him as we let him into our talk circle. "Ya haven't seen you since our last game like.. ages ago!" We both laugh "oh Um Bruce these are my friends from school Billy and Robin and my sister Gwen" Bruce waves and everyone sends him a smile back, except Robin, who just tilts his head and nods.

"Have you heard what's up?" Billy interjects "oh yea! You don't know? Literally everyone's been talking about it." "Was there a fight?" Gwen takes a guess

"No umm the blond from your school, Vance Hopper, has gone missing."
_______________________________

Word Count: 1275

Dun dun duuuuuunnnnn

Ah oh Vance is missing. 🫣

Sorry I haven't posted in like a week. I got lazy but here ya go 🔥

Thoughts?

And if you have requests for Rinney story's TELL ME PLZ ❤️ ———————>