16.

Vance's pov
Awhile after Billy left

What the fuck is wrong with me?

Am I really that big of an idiot, this is so fucked up. I'm pissed off, right? Ugh this sucks! Why does this feel so weird! I don't know what emotion I'm so post to feel, I so post to be mad, sad maybe? But, I don't fucking know!

My head hurts like a bitch. And my hand hurts too. Like shit. I'm still hung over from that stupid party.

And I'm still.. shocked I guess.. from what happened with him. That little shithead, punk, fucktard. I hate that he told me what I did.

There's no way on earth me and him.. no. I'm not gay.

I'm laying on the couch, my long limbs falling off of the small space. When I hear the front door open and slammed shut. I didn't have enough energy to get up.. my head is killing me.

"You look like shit." Oh great. It was her. My fucking mom, that's what I'm so post to call  her but she doesn't act like one.

"You haven't been home in like a week, there's barely any food in the fridge." I said trying to pull myself up. Heading towards the kitchen "Oh well I'm busy."

"Busy doing what, you were gone for a week?"

"Vance, I'm working you know that!" She raised her voice at me

"That's what you always say.."

"What else would I be doing, huh Vance! I'm trying to provide for this family." She slams her hands on the table. Here we go again about the family shit.

"Probably looking for another boyfrien-" she slaps me hard. Right on my left cheek making my head spin like crazy

"Shut up! Just shut up." I didn't respond. Not to that bitch. She turned around and started packing the shelves with actual food

"This is why your father left, all of this nonsense coming from your mouth."

"That's not true.."

She turn around, wide eyed "What did you just say?"

"He left because of you fat fucking mouth!" she grabbed my hair and yanked me towards her, inches away from her face

She glared at me, with anger in her eyes. I wonder where I get it from.

"Don't you swear at me you little shit! Don't you ever raise you voice at me I am your mother! And you will listen to me, and listen closely. After your father saw how the first one came out he didn't want another one-"

I pushed her back. "Just shut the fuck up!" That's not true, dad actually cares about me.

"Shut your mouth! Do you know what, go. Leave. Get out of my house! I don't want to see your face! All I see is your father, it's disgusting!"

Fine. If you want me gone. I'll leave.

~

Billy's pov
4 days later

After I heard what the meeting was about at the pit. I didn't believe them. But then the next day at school he wasn't there, or the next day, or the day after. He's been gone for four days. What the hell is going on?

Vance is missing. No. No no no no no. No...

I was the last person who saw him, I was the last person he talked too. But I left...

Is it because of the fight? Vance is strong, something like that wouldn't.. this is all my fault.

I've felt so guilty the last few days, after I heard the news. I didn't want to do anything. I didn't do any homework.. I did nothing.