13.

3rd person pov

The short haired boy rolled around in bed sighing that he had to get up for the day. He stretched, sat up and scratched his head. Finally opening his eyes.

He opened his eyes slowly. Once it wasn't so blurry he realized where he was in an unfamiliar room. The blinds were shut, the sun just barely coming threw. Clothes all over the floor with spray paint and rock posters all over the walls. Billy looked around the room with wide eyes. "Where am I?" He said quietly.

After he spoke his head started to ache. He looked down and saw he didn't have a shirt on. After waking up, he remembered all the events of last night.

The party, drinking, sneaking out. And Vance.

Billy's pov

I try to sit up but my whole chest hurts. I rub my temples trying to pull myself together. But then I remember who's room I'm in. Oh shit. I'm in Vance's room.

I grab a shirt from the floor and put it on. I peek my head out into the hallway, it sounds like there's no one home.

I run out of his room into the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror. I look like shit.

My hair is messy, my face is all red and puffy. I look like a homeless man. I feel little aches in on my chest. I pull down my collar to reveal something I would never expect.

Three red marks on my collar bone and neck. Hickeys.

Oh my god.

I blush thinking about how they got there. Vance's face all over me. His hands. It makes me feel used..

I barge out of the bathroom trying to fix my hair so I look presentable, when I walk into the kitchen I'm met with a shirtless Vance eating breakfast.

"Oh shit." He quickly puts on a sweater. "You feel like shit too? That party was fucking sick. He puts another spoon full in his mouth.

Why is he acting like nothing happened, does he not remember anything?

My vision turns red. My mind starts to go cloudy and there's no stopping it.

"What the fuck." I yelled
"Woah, what's up with you?" He says with his mouth full
"Why are you acting like nothing happened?"
"What do you mean 'like nothing happened'?"
"You basically assaulted me!" I walk into the living room
"What the fuck! No I didn't! When?" He got up fast, walking towards me

"You don't remember dipshit! Last night when I dragged your drunk ass back to your own house!"
"I didn't fucking touch you!" He yelled in my face. Does he think I'm lying?
"You pinned me against the wall.. and-a-and kissed me.." he slammed his hand against the table.
"No. Wrong. I didn't." He said sternly. Glaring mad.
"Y-yes you did! You were feeling up my waist, you thought I was a girl!"
"Shut the fuck up Billy-!"
"Oh yea? Look!" I pull down my shirt to reveal the red marks all over me. From him.
He's eyes widened in fear. He didn't believe me, but now the evidence is right in front of him.

"Your not stupid Vance."
"No I'm not fucking stupid, what kind of question is that?!"
"I know you were drunk, but you knew damn well you were kissing a boy Vance." My face tunes red.
"What the fuck! I was drunk out of my mind Billy, you can't blame me for doing anything!" His voice grows even louder.
"Your gay Vance. You kissed a boy."
"No. Im not.. Billy. Don't make me even more pissed off." He forced himself to step away. He wanted to get violent.

"Liar-"
"IM NOT A FUCKING QUEER BILLY!" He turned around and punched a hole threw the wall.

That's it I'm leaving.

I barge past him and run out the door.

~

I run back to my house as fast as I can hoping my mom didn't check up on me yet.

I sneak back into my room threw my window, change into some pj and leave my room. Trying to look like I've been sleeping.

Then my mom walks in. Shit

"Billy Ethan Showalter! Where the heck have you been?!"
"Mom I-I can explain."
"No! You snuck out.. and.. you reek of alcohol!"
"Mom I swear-"
"Shush! You were with that Hopper boy weren't you!?"
"Mom, it's not like he's a serial killer!"
"You are in huge trouble young man, wait until your father hears about this!"
"No please, please don't tell dad!"
"Stay in your room and don't come out until I say so! Your grounded!"
"Mom!.."
"At school next week you are to come home right after school, no staying talking to your friends and especially not that delinquent child!"
"This is.. BS!"
"Watch what you say.. what's that on your neck..?"

I cover my neck with my hand.

"Nothing."
"Are those hickeys.. Billy! I taught you better!"
"It's not what you thin-"
"Shut your mouth. It's an early night for you this evening, your still delivering papers tomorrow morning so you better be sober!"
"Yes mom.."

I said defeated. She slammed the door and left.
________________________________

Word Count: 867

I am SO SORRY I haven't posted. I've just been so busy, but I got it out for yas.

Kinda short sorry. 🥲

Hope y'all still like it. 👍