11.

Robins pov

The next day at school me and Finn stayed together all day. Just talking, having fun. I'm glad it's not awkward between us anymore. I really missed his face.

Finn asked his dad the night before if he could stay over, he was really afraid to ask him but he did it and he said yes! Finn said that's the first time he's said yes to a sleepover. I was super exited, I never had Finn over for the night! We're gonna watch movies and eat chocolate all night long.

But first Finn had to tell Gwen he wouldn't be home until Saturday. "Hey Gweny!" Finn yelled to his sister who was walking towards us. "Heyyy Finney"

"I'm going to Robins for the night so I won't be home until tomorrow, ok?" She looked at Finn excited.

"Ooo yay Finney! Dad said yes?"

"Yep already asked him." Finney said victorious

"Ok well I'm going to Susie's, have fun!" She started walking down the road but came back and whispered something in Finns ear that made him squeal.

"Oh my god! Shut up Gwen, go to Susie's!" He face went super red, Gwen punched his shoulder and ran off. What did she say? "What did she say?" I asked curious wanting to know what made him go red. "Nothing, just stupid sister stuff." He sighed. "Come on, I know it wasn't 'stupid sister stuff'." I said in a funny voice. He laughed. "Come on tell me!" I tickled the side of his stomach and he couldn't stand up straight from all the laughing. "Stop it! Bahah No!" He started running away from me, to my house. "You can't run from me Blake!" I charged after him.

~

We got back to my house and my mom was already home, cooking diner. I open the door and take in a sniff of the air, and smell that mom is cooking fresh paella. My absolute favourite. "Hola mama!" I yell taking off my shoes, Finn doing the same "Hello Ms Arellano!" He said as we walk into the kitchen. My mother turned around from the stove to look at Finn,"Ahh Finney how are you?" She said in her thick accent. "I'm great and you?" "Estupenda"

~

Me and Finn played games for hours, until super was ready, he loved when my mom cooks he always says it's so good! But he doesn't like seafood so I always eat it for him.

After we're done eating my moms tells us to get out of the house, while she cleans up. So we head into the yard thinking about what we're going to to for the next little while. "So what now?" Finn breaks the silence first. "Well we could go to the park?" I add thinking of ideas "Nah to much walking, do you have a bike?" He asks heading into the garage. "Yea but it's pretty mangled up right now." Finney pulls open the garage door to see the bike in pieces. He smiles fade from happy to.. I don't know. "What.. why? Why would you even- do you know what. Never mind." He said and left that behind. I chuckle. "You have a skateboard!" He bent down and grabbed a skateboard out of the bottom of a bin. "I have a skateboard?" I didn't even know I had one, it's probably my cousins "Do you know how to ride one?" Finney asked I shake my head no, embarrassed. I know how to knock someone out but I don't know how to ride a skateboard. "Come here I'll teach you." He grinned as he grabbed my arm pulling me over the the board.

"So I ride with my right foot in front, but you can pick which one." I farrowed my eyebrows "Do I have to?" I whined "Yes it's really fun and you'll like it, so when your pushing for speed you're pushing with your back foot but when your riding you turn sideways. Like this." He jumped on like it was nothing and started circling me, flexing his arms at me. God this kid. "Now you try." "You can't let go of me Finn or I swear to shit." I said stepping on the board holding Finns shoulders for balance. "Ready and.. go!" He pushed my back and sent me flying down the road. "Finn, what the fuck did I say! Get over here!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I'm so dumb when it comes to new things, that's why I always need Finns help. "Your fine, look your doing it!" He ran up to me and grabbed my hand