Side Story 4.

J+B

3rd person pov

Josh quickly walked out of the nurses office with clenched fists and red ears. Walking to the principal's office.

Josh didn't bother to wait until the principal was off the phone he simply opened the door a took a seat in front of her.

"..Hey um I'll have to call you back-... hello Josh what brings you to my office?" The principal said intertwining her fingers.

Josh sighed "I broke miss T's radios"

"You what! Are you for real Josh?!" She said angrily

"Dead serious" Josh said with the most emotional expression

"Ohh lanta..well I'm going to have to call you parents."

"What no! My parents said if they get another call from the school.. they'll ugh! You just can't I-I'll do anything"

"Anything?" The principal raised an eyebrow

"Actually, not anything. Not something that will make me want to get run over by a truck"

"Oh my god child, be realistic! ..Alright I'll give you this"

She smiled but Josh's expression never changed. He didn't care for it.

"And what is that?"

"I simply want you to buy miss T a new radio"

Josh squinted "Ummmmm. That's it?"

"Yep that's it!-"

Josh got up so fast the chair he was sitting in fell over.

"Cool. By!" Josh shamed the door

"See you on Monday!"

~

Josh didn't fight with the principal about buying Miss T a new radio because it kinda was his fault. Even though other actions may have resulted in him knocking it over.

He needed to get miss T a new radio without his parents finding out what happened or else they'll take away his comics and the television in his room. He can not do another week without tv.

But Josh had to think, what to do? How would he get out of the house and go to the store without his parents finding out?

Well it always came to the same conclusion when Josh needed help hiding something... Sidney always covered for him.

"Sid I'm home!" Josh dropped all of his stuff and ran down the hallway to Sidney's room

"Sid I need your help!" Josh slammed the door open

"Ever heard of knocking! And where the hell were you?" Sidney shoved her magazine under her pillow and sat up and put her hands on her hips to start scolding Josh

"Something happened at school, had to stay and talk to the principal but look I need-"

"Ah ah ah ah!" Sidney cut him off