23.

Finneys pov

I woke up the next day thinking about how my evening is going to go. The sun coming through the window shining on my face. I sat up yawning not wanting to get out of bed. These beds are so comfortable!

"Wake up sunshine" I felt a kick from underneath me and I bounced on the mattress springs. Robin was in the bunk underneath me."Ow that hurt!"I said smiling trying to swing at him from the top bunk but of course I didn't reach him.

"Get up already, everyone is gone to eat!"

"W-what! Why didn't you wake me up?" I slid down my latter putting my head through the whole of my jacket. "You looked like you were having a good sleep so I didn't want to wake you." Robin said looking down at me "let's go eat." I said averting my eyes. I can't look straight into his eyes.

~

I walked into the eating hall and it was packed like always. I looked around to see what was for breakfast but everyone seemed to have different things. I like that, to have a choice of what I eat. Lol if I could I would probably just eat cereal everyday, but they have everything. Toast, waffles, eggs, potatoes pancakes. This place is amazing!

"Hey um im going to go sit with some friends a met yesterday, do you want to come?" Robin asked moving forward to grab an apple in the line up.

"Oh sure. Are they people from basketball last night?"

"Yea, basically all of them." He smiled widely. I could tell he was really excited.

"Show them to me."

Robin lead me to a table far in the back corner. Where people were waving signalling him to come over. There were 5 other guys and a few girls. They looked about the same age as us. "Heyyyy Robby, how are ya?" One of the guys got up and shook robins hand. Robby, that's weird.

"Sit. Sit. Who's this with ya?" A boy with big wide glasses smiled right at me, he seamed friendly.

"This is my friend Finney. It's ok if we sits with us right?"

"No problem bro we need new team members."

Robin sat down and I sat next to him, Robin was on my right and this other big dude absolutely huge shoulders with a purple Mohawk and piercings on my left. He was the odd one out of the group. I looked like an flea compared to him. I looked back and forth from him to Robin telling Robin in my mind telepathically Robin help! This junkee is going to eat me alive! But he never looked away from his side of the table.

Mr Mohawk looked at some of his other buddies and they didn't have a very friendly face on. They definitely didn't want me at the table. "Robin." I said quietly nudging him but he didn't look at me "Robin." I tried again still nothing. "Robin, I need to te-" I was cut off my him grabbing my hand telling me to stop. "Finney I'm talking, can u ask me this later?" He said stern taking me aback. Why did he sound so mad? He would usually always listen when I need to tell him something. Well, I guess his new friends are more important.

I got up from the table, I didn't even bother taking my tray back to the kitchen. I just got up and left. I was headed back to my cabin when some grabbed my arm stoping me in my tracks. "You look pissed. Where are you going?" It was Max. He turned around from his conversation to stop me and all his friends were looking. "Oh I'm just not hungry. That's all." I did a fake smile but it fell after a few seconds. "Do you want to sit with us?" He offered and a few of his friends nodded and were something like yea why not or sit next to me. They seemed really nice, so I did, I sat with Max and his friends.

After breakfast I tried to leave but they wouldn't let me. They made me stay and hang out with them for the whole day. Even at the daily late night basketball game in the gym. It was really fun and cool of them. But I hadn't seen Robin for the whole day. But it's fine, Max and his friends made our fight disappear from my mind