Side Story 1.

J+B

3rd person pov

Josh saw the look of shock on Finneys face and instantly regretted telling him. The bully that has been bullying him none stop and had called him names like fairy and queer, was turning into one.

"I. I.. wow" Finney said looking at the wall behind Josh taking in all this new information, blinking his eyes rapidly. "Shut the fuck up." Josh turned around, annoyed at Finney. Josh had never talked to Finney before today, well more then a few words at least, and now Finney Blake knows Josh Costellos big secret.

"Ok ok I'm sorry I'm just a bit.. surprised that's all." Finney reassured but Josh was still pissed. "Why me? Why not one of your friends?" Finney moved away from the wal so he was beside Josh now, actually wanting to talk "Like I said, my friends would make fun of me. And- ugh I don't wanna make this weird but umm I know you and Robin have something going on and I know you will try to help me sooo..." Josh said Robins name carefully making Finney visibly go red, his eyes widened.

Finney really did try and be careful when him and Robin were in public, trying to to be to close or anything like that. They didn't want anyone to find out but obviously Finney and Robin needed to step up there game if Josh of all people could tell something was up.

"Oh my god.." Finney said covering his bright red cheeks with his hands but knew this wasn't about him, and he could tell Josh really liked this person (who was a boy) so Finney didn't try to deny him and Robin were a thing.

"Ok so who is this mystery man that caught Josh Costellos heart?" Finney said jokingly making Josh redirect his gaze, making him grunt in embarrassment. "Well actually, this is going to sound pretty bad but.. I don't know there name." Finney mouth fell open a little bit, Josh tried to laugh it off but it was pretty bad.

Josh didn't know the name of the person who had possibly changed him to the other side.

"Are you serious?" Finney said quietly, still a bit shocked "Yes I'm being serious!" Josh yelled back in annoyance "Ok well what does he look like?"

Finney paused waiting for a response from Josh. When Josh was looking for a response to give Finney it took him awhile to respond, he couldn't stop thinking about him. His hair, his eyes, his freckles, his voice, his rings, his hands, his scar, his nose, his clothes, his everything. Everything about him was perfect in Josh's eyes.

"Hello earth to Josh!" Josh heard snapping by his ears and then came back to reality "Well?" Finney pushed for an answer, Josh realized he still hadn't given an answer. "Well I can't describe him with words.. but I can show you! He stays after school." Both boys got up in a hurry, well Josh pulled Finney up so he couldn't slow him down. And Josh quickly led Finney to the school library.

"So.. your guy is a smart one is he?" Josh cracked a smile. Giving Finney a sense of victory in a way. "I guess he kinda is, if he stays after school" Finney laughed "That's funny, you two are complete opposites!" Finney said giggling making Josh crack a bigger smile. Complete opposites he thought to himself. That'll be interesting.

Both boys arrived at the library and hurriedly signed into the attendance book before Josh pulled Finney around the library quietly, after they've been told to be quiet by three other people working. "So where is he, I have to go soon?" Finney said peering around a corner Josh was peering, but then Josh quickly pulled away not finding what he was looking for. "I-I don't know. He should be here!"