10.

Finneys pov

It's been almost a week this I've talked to Robin. After what happened at his house, it's been kinda awkward trying to talk to him again.

We've walked past each other in the hallways but whenever I tried to say hi or stop and say something, he wouldn't even look at me.

I miss talking to Robin, I miss being around him, I miss seeing his dumb face when he doesn't understand a math question.

I heard a knock on my door "hey Finney" It was Gwen. "Hey Gweny" I patted the sheets signalling for her to sit beside me. "I wanted to ask you something." She said walking over on the bed. "What's up?" "You haven't gone to see your friend in awhile, like, the one you helped with his homework or something. Is everything alright with you two?" My face turned a shade of pink, thinking about the last time we were together. "Yea, everything is cool." I said calmly, trying not to show any emotion. "I know your lying, what happened?" She saw right through me "what do you mean? Everything is fine." I said shrugging her off.

"Tell me what's up."

"Nothing is 'up'."

"Then why aren't you talking about him when your home?"

"What! I don't talk about him."

"Yes you do! Every time you came home you told me what you did instead of doing homework."

"Well, he just doesn't need help anymore." She looked at me surprised. "What does that mean?" "It means what it sounds." She looked even more surprised "Just stop being a wussy and talk to him, I know something happened and if you won't tell me fine. But just talk to him, ok?" She said getting up rubbing my already messy hair. "Ok fine. I will." I wanted to talk to him, but I don't know what to say.

~

I walk through the crowded hallway trying to squeeze through a crowd of people, who are too trying to get to there next class.

Before I stop at my locker I head into the bathroom. While I'm using it I hear the door open, I turn to look who it is and all I see is a pink football flying at my face hitting me straight in the nose. Trying to keep myself up I finish, quickly wash my hands and pick up the football. 'Where's your boyfriend fairy?' Was written on the football with giant evil smiley faces drawn all over it. Wow really mature. I just left the football on the ground and left the bathroom to get some ice. Not really in the mood to deal with what just happened.

I walk into the infirmary to see a familiar boy already sitting on the bed, wrapping his knuckles. He noticed when I walk in turning around to look at me for one second then turning back around. "Why are you here?" He said facing the other way. "Someone threw a football at me while I was using the bathroom." "Damn while using the bathroom, low blow, literally." He said still not turning to face me. "I just punched someone square in the head for throwing a football at someone, probably the same guy." I walk over and sit on the chair on the wall by the bed. "Do you want me to help you-?" I asked but he cut me off "no I'm good." I sat back down. "Look um, can we talk? After school maybe, I just want to tell you some stuff." I said fiddling with my fingers. "Why? Is it important, I'm busy after school." He snarled, why is he acting like this? He is usually so nice when he talks with me. "It is.. important. Meet after school. Please?" I asked sympathetically wishing he would look at me when we spoke. "Fine. Meet at the bleachers at the soccer field." He said before grabbing his stuff and leaving.

~

I ran as fast as I could to the bleachers after the final bell. I wanted to see Robin, I wanted to fix things. I wanted to be friends again. I waited for him, and waited and waited. But he didn't show up. It's been almost 2 hours and he still hasn't shows up. Was why being stood up? How could he do that, to me.

I started to pack my stuff when I saw a bandana wearing boy ran towards me. He came, he really came.

"Hi" "Hi he said out of breath. "What took you so long?" I asked reaching for his face, but he took a step back. "Just had some stuff to take care of." Why did he do that? Why did I do that? Why did I want to touch his face?

Probably because his skin is so soft and perfect and he loves it whenever we touch or hug and talk.

"So.. about what happened the other day at your house.." I started off. The air felt extremely awkward. Why was he making it awkward?

"Look. I know, it was gross. Let's just forgot it and move on"

"Yea.. can we be friends again?" He took his time to respond. But then he turned around and kicked the bleacher making a giant rattling noise. "Your just going to let it slide just like that?!" He said forwarding his eyebrows. "Your saying you didn't feel anything after what happened?" I shack my head no. But even I know it was a complete lie. "So when I get up close like this, you don't feel anything?" He walked towards looking down at me. I hit my back on the bleachers, leaving me no room to move. "No."

"I'm so disgusting." He stepped way shaking his head. Talking to himself. "I regret it, why did this have to happen..?" He said trailing off. "I don't think your disgusting." I said burrowing into his mind snapping him out of his thoughts. "Why? How is it not disgusting!? I kissed you Finney. Your a boy! I'm a boy!" He waved his hands rubbing his head. He was getting frustrated with me. "Because.. I-I think I liked it.."

"What?" He turned around to look at me. "Say that again?" "I think I liked it.." I said quietly starring at the ground. I could feel that he was standing right in front of me. "Como estes tan hermoso?" He said something in Spanish that I didn't understand. "What does that mean?" I said looking at him into his eyes. "It means 'how can you be so handsome'." He giggled. He said I was handsome, oh my god. He said it to my face. My face turned red. He lent down and grabbed my hands and started rubbing little circles with his thumbs. For some reason he always loved playing with my hands.

"Who was your first kiss?" He asks out of nowhere. I jumped at the thought. Well my first kiss was you. Robin. "Well.. you.." I said as my voice trailed off embarrassed. "So I was your first?" He smiled knowing damn well he was the first. "Yea.." "That doesn't sound like your happy it was me?" He had an awkward laugh, scared that it was true. "No! No. I mean.." Robin didn't say anything, he just stood there holding my hands. He leaned forward and whispered in my ear "Well, do you need a refresher?"

My face was as red as a tomato. He wanted to kiss me, what should I say! Should I say anything? Or let him do it or walk away? I don't know! "Can I kiss you, Finn?" He called me Finn. "Mhmm." Right then he leaned his head down and kissed me on the lips. It was so sweet and gentle. It was a quick kiss but it was still perfect. "I don't know how to kiss." I admitted. "It's ok just kiss me. I'll do all the work." This time I was going on my tip-e-toes to reach his face. The kiss was warm and long and he held me tight so I wouldn't fall over. He drops my hands and starts running his fingers through my hair, curls his hands around the back of my neck and deepens the kiss until I let out a small noise. Our lips separated.

"What was that?" He said smiling wrapping his arms around my waist "N-nothing" he giggles "Pequeña patito." What does that mean? "Do you wanna come over to my house after school tomorrow?" He asked, his gorgeous dark eyes were so soothing when you really looked at them. "Math again?" I asked smiling "No, I just want you to come over.. hang out you know." He's so cute
"Yea sure."
________________________________

Word Count: 1458

Yuh 😎

And do y'all like when I do Finney, Robin and sometimes 3rd person povs. Is it to much? Or do you y'all like the multiple povs, please let me know 😊