Flower Crown-Yeji

gender neutral

words: 0.2k

genre: fluff

-----

You let out a huff when the flower you attempted to add into the partially completed crown pops out of place falling onto the grass below you. You turn your head towards Yeji. Her eyes are open slightly wider her teeth pulling at her bottom lip. She leans forward focusing on completing her flower crown, which seems to be going much better than your own.

"Why are you so good at this?" You laugh gesturing towards your own misshapen half-crown in your hand, Yeji laughs when she looks over.

"I've been making them since I was young," she explains lifting her crown towards her head, "this is your first try, don't be so hard on yourself," she says softly.

You hum nodding your head before your turn back towards the work in progress crown in your hands. You let out a small laugh looking at it, Yeji shakes her head scooting closer to you and taking the crown from your hands.

"I'll finish it for you," she glances up towards you, "you can wear the one I made," she says softly placing the flower crown onto your head gently.

"Thank you," you mutter reaching up to adjust the crown, "there's no way I would be able to finish it," you admit.