Dumb Conversations- Bahiyyih

context/theme: bahyihh loves your nonsense and finds peace in the dumb conversations you guys have

word count: 555

a/n: y'all better vote because i had to recheck bahiyyih's name for the nth times 😔

lower case intended

----

both you and bahiyyih were tired after a long day. today was tiring so both of you decide to cuddle while it's raining outside.

"hiyyih," bahiyyih hums, eyes closing before yawning and snuggling in further your embrace as you pull up the blanket to cover areas that left bahiyyih shivering. "would you still love me as a worm?" 

"why would you be a worm?" bahiyyih questions. you shrugged. "it could happen" you reasoned, hiding your smile while snuggling in her back. "no it can't, you can't just randomly turn into a worm" she argued, pulling the blanket. "i could end up drinking a potion that turns me into worm", you argue. she just looked at you with a deadpan stare.

she sighs and nods, you were back to spilling your nonsense again and no matter how tired she is, she can't help but agree and chase the warmth that you emit. "really? even if i was an icky dirty insect?" 

"if you were a worm, i'd put you in a plastic oil drum and make you compost all of my table scraps until you eventually became one with the soil."

"okay but if you would still love me if I was a worm, I wanna know if you would still love me if I was incredibly dramatic about being sick with a head cold or cough. would you still love me if I was a victorian child bedridden with tuberculosis?" you start babbling. 

bahiyyih was amused by your thoughts. she took her time to understand the dumb conversation that she's engaged in. she was shocked but nevertheless replied with a yes. 

would you still love me if i were a biblically accurate angel?

"yes," she whispers, "i'd love you no matter what you turn into, because you're y/n" said bahiyyih  with a tired voice. you flush and melt into her, hiding your face in her hair as she continues. 

"my y/n." "there's nothing like doing nothing with you. the dumb conversations we have, it makes us lose time, but these little things help me discover more of you and make you love even more. every words you speak may that be nonsense make me fall more for you. these dumb conversations are lullaby to my ears and i mean it in a good way, it helps with my insomnia. no words are enough for me to explain to you how deep my love is for you. no matter in what state you are, i will always love you. for now, let's sleep love. it's alright, we'll keep on talking nonsense the next day, let's rest, the world can wait." bahiyyih said.

you were blushing red and your temperature was like a afternoon sun. "wow you are hot. i mean your temperature is hot." bahiyyih said correcting her sentence. it made you blush even more. "i love you my personal human heater" said bahiyyih. you hugged her and said," goodnight babe, i love you too." and then you guys drifted to sleep. 

------

i made it short af because i was having trouble writing and rechecking bahiyyih's name 😭

Please stream "Welcome to my world" by aespa  에스파 😩💚