Bullies-Yuna

TW: Bullying

word count: 0.5 k

scenario

a/n: i do not support this kind of behavior and if you ever see anyone getting bullied, please stand up for them, the least you could do is to tell them you are there for them 💚

------

It was always tough debuting at a young age. Especially when they were still in school. Yuna would stay late to practice and rehearse, staying up even later to work on her homework, just to wake up early and make sure she was at school on time.

It was almost as if all eyes were on her at all times and it made her uncomfortable. She shuffled through the halls, trying to stay away from people really, the only ones she went to were her close friends. Ones she could trust.

As the days had gone on, more and more attention was on her. Of course away from teachers and in a more physical way than she liked. Being cornered in the locker room during her gym class to be jumped for being better than everyone else.

She hated it entirely. She wished they had debuted after she graduated so she wouldn't have to put up with any of it, but of course she had to be considered lucky to debut as well.

She changed into her usual practice clothes, sweatpants and a shirt and made her way to the studio. It seemed all fine until they were dancing, when her shirt rode up, revealing a few of the bruises from earlier in the day. She didn't think anyone noticed until Yeji and Ryujin cornered her in the dorm.

"Where did these come from?" Ryujin asked while lifting her shirt.

"N-Nowhere." Yuna lied, pushing her shirt down.

"Yuna... Please don't lie to us..." Yeji frowned.

"It's nothing." She shook her head, walking away from them and into the living room. She sat in between Lia and Chaeryeong, focusing on the tv in front of her. It seemed as if everything was going to be a normal night, until those two began to question her bruises.

She broke out into tears, sobbing into her hands as the two embraced her. Careful not to hurt her more than she already was, but enough to let her know they were there for her.

"They hate me at school." She sniffed.

"Who?" Yeji demanded.

"People in my classes... They don't like that I'm an idol." She sobbed. Ryujin sighed, knowing that she was dealing with a lot. "I hate going to school." She cried.

"Maybe we can talk to managers... See if you can do a home study..." Yeji suggested, seeing Ryujin nod in response to her suggestion. "That way you don't have to deal with that." She gave her a reassuring smile while pulling out her phone and immediately texting their managers about what had happened.

"Do you feel better that you told someone?" Chaeryeong whispered. Yuna nodded her head, leaning into the older's embrace. "Good." She smiled.

"How about I make some snacks and we just relax. No worries about anything." Ryujin smiled, leaving the group to whip up a few snacks for everyone.

"Thank you." Yuna whispered, enjoying their company. She felt better that they were able to help her. It was like a weight off her shoulders finally.