Bathroom Intruder-Yuqi

word count: 0.7k

note: this is pure fluff :3

-------

"well, what if we just watched a movie tonight?" yuqi suggested before eating a spoonful of the soup that sat in front of her. she wiped the corner of her mouth with a thumb as she added, "just an idea."

tilting your head slightly, you smiled. "hmm. that does sound nice. we haven't had a movie night in a while."

your girlfriend nodded. "i know. i'm pretty sure our last one was, like, a year ago or some- what are you doing?"

"eating," you stated, shoving a cracker you had swiped from the side of her bowl into your mouth. "obviously."

yuqi frowned, pulling her dish closer. "get your own soup."

you scoffed and reached for another cracker, only to be met with a playful kick to your shin. your hand fisted on the table as you sent a kick of your own her way. "hey! i share my meals with you all the time, give me some!"

"nuh-uh," yuqi enunciated, making a move to take the last two crackers and drop them in her half-filled bowl. you watched with a blank face as they soaked up broth and turned soggy.

"you're such a dick," you mumbled, crossing your arms and leaning back in your chair.

"only for you." she winked and continued to shovel food into her mouth, the corners of her lips tugged upwards.

shaking your head with amusement and disbelief, you stood from the table. "well, then enjoy your soup. i'm gonna head back and shower really quick. i feel gross from working outside all day."

"alright, i'll see you at the house," yuqi said, cocking her head to the side as you leaned down and pressed a quick kiss to her cheek before heading for the diner's front entrance.

the warm water was extremely soothing, immediately causing you to sigh as you stepped underneath the showerhead. rubbing your wet hands over your arms, you began the process of trying to rid your skin of the dirt and sweat that had built up from a day's work in jackson.

as you began to lather shampoo into your hair, a soft thump came from the other side of the shower curtain. stilling with bubbles piled on your head, you listened a little harder, failing to make out the source of the noise. when nothing else followed, you simply returned to rinsing out the soap from your hair. but, as you wiped water from your eyes, shuffling came from nearby.

what the fuck? you thought to yourself, reaching for a bottle on the caddy to your right. there was no guarantee it would do any real harm, but it felt better to have something in your hand, especially when the bathroom door opened and shut.

you had the brief idea it might be yuqi, but she normally gave you a heads up when she decided to come into the bathroom while you showered.

letting the water run down your back, you widened your stance a little, straining your hearing for anything that might give away if there was, in fact, someone else in the bathroom. soon enough, the shower curtain was pulled back just enough for you to send the shampoo bottle flying as you flinched.

"ow- what the fuck?!" yuqi cried as she let go of the drape.

you immediately poked your head through the curtain. "yuqi?! what the hell, man?! why didn't you say something!"

standing there in nothing but boxers and a sports bra, the auburn-haired woman rubbed at her hairline. "i thought you knew it was me! who else would be in our house?"

"oh, i don't know, someone who had bad intentions?!" you shot back, the water now hitting the back of your thighs. "you scared the shit outta me. don't do it again."

yuqi watched as you disappeared behind the curtain again. she leaned down to grab the bottle that had struck her in the head. "yep, i'll try not to. now, good lord, can i take a shower too before we watch, what, jurassic park for the fucking fourteenth time this month?"

"yeah, yeah," you said over the roaring water. "just hurry up and get in."

huffing out a short laugh, yuqi stripped before stepping into the tub behind you, not missing the moment to eye-fuck you. her brows were raised when her gaze finally lifted to your eyes.

"are you done ogling me?" you asked with an amused look, now washing out conditioner from your hair.

"almost," yuqi muttered, making to grab your hips and pull your bare body against hers. the water sprayed against your back and nape, some stray droplets finding yuqi's skin as she kissed you roughly.