Jealousy-Xiaoting

Genre: Angst & Fluff 

words: 0.6k

---

Xiaoting wasn't a possessive type of girlfriend but watching you and your co-star act so sweet as if you were a couple on the variety show "Knowing Bros" that you guys were on, made her skin crawl.

She knew this was just for fan service since you and your co-star are both the main leads staring at a new drama called "under the mask" and acting as if you were dating was a good way to promote the drama.

You and Xiaoting met during Kep1er's debut promotions actually, it was the time your group was promoting too. Xiaoting made the first move, asking for your number which you agreed of course.

Both fell fast and began dating just a month after. But of course, no one knew except for yours and Xiaoting's members.

Her mind was thinking about the interactions too much that she'd nearly forgotten that she was supposed to attend MAMA in a few hours.

Then she became giddy again, just thinking about you since you and your group will be attending MAMA too.

"Unnie! We're here" Xiaoting was woken up by Yeseo before she slowly opened her eyes and absorbed her surroundings. They'd arrive, hearing sounds of paparazzis and fans shouting and pushing each other as the group walked down the red carpet.

Xiaoting was standing near the MC's and one of them happens to be you, looking as beautiful as you always are. She smiled happily at the camera's while also glancing at you there and then.

"Wooh look at them! Super rookie Kep1er is here, all looking very gorgeous" You cheered happily before reading the rest of the script.

Unfortunately, when they'd reached the seating place, Xiaoting noticed that you were arranged to seat with your co-star instead of your group.

What made her even more furious was the fact that you both looked as if you were flirting, giggling there and then.

"Y'know you should talk to her later instead of burning holes behind her head" Bahiyyih whispered to the older girl. Xiaoting frowned a bit but knew that she was right. "I would if they let go of each other" she gritted her teeth.

Xiaoting saw you stand up, excusing yourself to go to the bathroom, so she followed.

You were going out of the restroom and was walking through the hallway, when Xiaoting spoke up, startling you. "Oh my! Ting why'd you do that?"

But when you look at her, she looked a bit salty. "Having fun with your new girlfriend, aren't you?"

"New girlfriend? What are you talking about? You're my girlfriend" The confusion of your face made you look so cute that she nearly gave in but composed herself.

"You know what I mean, acting all cute like a couple. Tell me Y/n do you like her more than me now?" She spoke, her eyes looking both sad and angry at the same time, clenching her fist. She couldn't handle it anymore, tears dropped onto her cheeks, making her vision blurry.

Your heart dropped for a moment before quickly wiping the tears. "No what Ting, how could you say that. You're the only one I love, stop crying please" you were too busy with trying to please your fans, and not noticing how you've been neglecting your girlfriend.

You pulled her into a hug, feeling grateful that no one was here to witness this right now. She sobbed into your shoulder before pulling away and looking into your eyes. "Really? Did you really mean that?"

"Of course, I do Ting" You smiled softly before cupping her cheeks and giving her a peck on the lips.

But the thing is, you two weren't actually alone, one of the people working for dispatch have been following and taking pictures of everything.

But that's a problem for the future...