Attractive things she does-Jeongyeon

genre: fluff

word count: 670

warnings(?): invasion of privacy

------------

Jeongyeon came rushing towards your room, just to find it empty. There were no visible signs of you except an open laptop. Jeongyeon contemplated for a while to peek at it or not, after a while she goes near sees that y/n's blog's website is stil open. She did think it was invasion of y/n's privacy but after seeing her name mentioned Jeongyeon didn't really care. 

"A blog about me huh? I guess i have to read it"

maintaining eye contact. especially when she's feeling quite cocky and is enjoying the way you bashfully look away from her. on a more serious note, Jeongyeon is a very sentimental person; she lets you know she's listening by watching and studying you.

man-spreading. she wasn't aware of it at first, she just simply did it out of comfort (not that you're complaining). though she did start to notice the way you would stare at her lower half and fidget in your seat whenever she'd widen the space between her knees and move her hips forward. she didn't have to confront you to know you were turned on.

planting light kisses on your shoulders and neck. loves how soft your skin feels under her lips. she could spend hours worshipping every single part of your body if she had the chance, but her favorite place to kiss you (beside your mouth) is your neck and shoulders. they're just so pretty, especially when they're decorated with hickeys.

doing your chores without having to ask. one of her biggest love languages is acts of service. because she sometimes struggles with comforting you, she shows her affection another way. for example, if you had a pretty rough night—or day—you can definitely guarantee that she would run you a bath and just sit with you. the following morning she'd let you sleep in and upon waking up you'd find that the dishes from the previous night's dinner are already dried and put away, the laundry has been ironed and hung, and any clutter found on the coffee and end tables has been returned to its original place of resting.

complimenting and sweet talking you during your worst moments. she will hold back your hair when you're hunched over the toilet sick to your stomach, rubbing soothing circles on your back and making sure you're as comfortable as one could get in your condition. "god, i feel and look like shit, stop staring at me." to which she'd chuckle and scoot closer, adjusting her hold on your hair as she replied with, "on the contrary, i think you look hot like this."

stretching after she's been idle for awhile. you love to stare at her while she stretches, and, well, who wouldn't? every time she rolls her neck, exposing just a glimpse of her hidden adam's apple, you can't help the want to practically pounce on her right then and there. and when she raises her arms, letting a sliver of her toned abdomen show, she relishes the way you squirm and try so hard not to look at her.

swearing under her breath and licking her lips. she's well aware of this habit of hers. however, she didn't realize that this always caught your attention until after she noticed you ogling her mouth as she hauled big-ass hay bales into the barn. in your defense, you were just a few feet away, giving the sheep their grain, when you heard the faint "fuck" slip from Jeongyeon's lips. from then on the habit became more noticeable.

getting excited about her interests. watching the corners of her mouth quirk upwards always puts a smile on your face. you could sit and listen to her forever if it meant that she could talk about the things she loves to read and draw. the way her eyes scrunch ever so slightly, and her eyes light up...you make it your mission every time you go out on patrol to look for more comics and star cards, or even small trinkets you think she would like.