Lilac Kiss-Yves

gender neutral 

words: 1k

----

Fresh out of college, you found yourself void of opportunities. "Experience" was a word you only found in video games, not in your career after all. You decided to apply for a janitorial job, seeing as the pay was shockingly good. Little did you know, you signed up to be the housemaid of a certain 12 member girl group.

On your first day, you considered wearing a dress shirt, desperate to impress your employers. You canned that thought after remembering you were there to recycle cans, not shake hands. Nevertheless, an immediate sense of butterflies in your stomach arose as you reached for the dorms door handle. "How bad could it be? It's a girl group for god's sake."

You opened the door and took a deep breath, something you immediately regretted as a deep stench of stale ramen, soju, and an undiscernible sour smell wafted into your face. "PUT DOWN THE SCISSORS YEOJIN!!" screamed a woman you assumed to be the one who hired you, as she ran across the living room chasing down a girl wearing a lavish paper crown jumping from chair to chair. As the door closed behind you, the woman's gaze darted over to you.

"Oh, you must be y/n. Come in, come in, please. Sorry about the mess, last night was Yeojinnie's birthday and... I'm trailing off. Here's your payment in advance. If you need anything don't hesitate to call me over."

The woman gave a warm, comforting smile as she laid the paper bills in your hands, lingering for just a moment as your hands brushed together. Your heart skipped a beat as you struggled to get a word out, mind going blank. "Thanks, er..."

"You can call me Yves."

You were so busy locked in her gaze that you almost overlooked her arm outstretched for a handshake. You quickly reached out, shaking her delicate hand for far too long before realizing and looking sheepishly away.

Under her breath as she walked away, she whispered to herself,

"I like this one."

The sheer quantity of empty soju bottles, empty snack bags, and ramen packets made you question what you did in your past life to deserve such punishment. It took 5 fully filled trash bags and a future of lower back pain for you to finish most of the rooms, until you reached the last bedroom. You knocked twice, no answer. Another two, louder knocks, still no answer. You gingerly opened the door and saw a scantily clad, nightgowned Yves, wine glass in hand and a half smile pointed at your direction.

"I didn't tell you to come in. Yet."

A scent of something sweet, something... flowery tickled your nose as you walked in. Yves got up from her bed and walked over to a chair, sitting down legs crossed over one another as she motioned you in.

Worried that you would be staring at her gorgeous legs for the rest of time, you quickly scanned the room for something to clean and avert your gaze. To your surprise, there wasn't a speck of dust in the almost blindingly white room.

Yves rose from her seat and sauntered over to you, an almost devilish look in her eyes. The sweet scent also grew tantalizingly closer; your mind raced as you tried to figure out the smell while also wondering what Yves was going to do to you.

Yves reached out and brushed the hair on the side of your head, the sweet scent now overwhelmingly powerful, making your mind go blank.

"Lilac. Do you like?"

Her fingers traced your face from your scalp to caressing your cheek, then to gently brushing your lips. With her other hand, Yves guides your idle hands to around her waist and leans in close.

"So what's it gonna be? Finally gonna make your move? Or-" Yves lowers your hands down to her hips and gently smiles. "Or do I have to do everything myself?"

You take the plunge and lean in for a passionate kiss, lips still intertwined as you reach around to undo the knot on her nightgown. The two of you stumble over to the bed, accidentally pushing down Yves on her back onto the mattress and you on top on all fours. Your face buries into the side of her neck as you gently suckle, desperate to leave a hickey, a mark on her otherwise perfect complexion. As you come up for air, Yves once again caresses your cheek with her palm.

"I gotta say, all this initiative you're taking is very... arousing."

You lower yourself down her slender body, making sure to kiss every part on your way down. Her petite yet supple breasts, her beautifully toned abs, her creamy thighs. You move one leg over to one side, then the other, her folds gently separating like it's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen in the world.

Your mouth waters with anticipation as you bury your face between her legs. Your tongue dances from fold to fold, crevice to crevice, as you discern the correct speed to use from the strength of Yves's deep moans. You move on to gently suckle on the rosebud that was her clitoris, illicit in hand even greater vocal reaction from the woman. Yves' juices begin to flow as your licks ramp up in speed, slow moans now becoming primal as her legs tighten around you and her fingers ruffle through your hair. For the first time of the night it's Yves' mind that goes blank, as her body arches back and convulses, your head still locked in place.

After a few minutes that felt like a lifetime, Yves pulls your head up to rest on her chest, puffing up and down almost as if she had just run a marathon. Her fingers ran through your now ruffled hair.

"I think this is the start of a beautiful workplace relationship." Yves whispered, giving you a peck on the forehead and resting her eyes.

Your heart raced at the thought of next week's escapade, remedied by the now rhythmic beating of Yves' heart.

That night, you dreamt of lilacs.