An Inferior Product

A/N This is an Organized Crime episode and the second of a two part Mini Crossover with SVU.

As always, please relax and enjoy the read!

~Princess <3

*Office of the Internal Affairs Bureau*

Ana and Elliot were waiting out in the Bullpen while Olivia was being interviewed by, what most cops liked to call, the Rat Squad. They looked over when the sound of a door closing reached their ears and moved forwards a bit upon seeing the Captain marching in their direction.

"What did you tell them?" She demanded, leveling a heated glare on her ex-partner.

"What are you talking about?" The Detective wondered, frowning in confusion. "I told them the truth."

"Did you tell them that I told you to stay in the car when you wanted to get out?" Olivia inquired, growing angrier when he hummed in reply. "You said that I ordered you to stay in the car?"

"No, I did not tell them that you ordered me to stay in the car." Elliot shook his head, firmly.

"But you let them believe that there was a window of opportunity for you to save Felix Tinga and I stopped you?!" She hissed, disbelief coloring her every word.

Ana chose that moment to jump in and place a hand on her sister's arm.

"Liv, breathe." The younger woman advised, softly. "You know how they like to twist our words. If anything, it's just a ploy to try and get us to turn on one another."

"She's right." Elliot nodded in agreement. "I don't know what they told you in there. I don't know what you think you heard. I specifically said that if I'd gotten out of that vehicle, I'd have been a dead man, and you saved my ass." He explained, fervently. "And, by the way, you're welcome."

"You're not dismissed." Olivia shook her head.

She gently shrugged Ana's hand off and began walking back towards the conference room.

"I'm standing right here, Captain." The Detective promised.

"We both are." The Sergeant smiled.

Olivia disappeared and came back out a few minutes later with a woman she had never seen before. Ana gave Elliot a quick hug before following after her sister.

*Organized Crime Headquarters: A Few Days Later*

Olivia and Ana were brought back into the fold after Elliot's new team's  investigation into a mass shooting led to the recovery of a very young girl who had yet to talk.

"Where's the little girl?" The Captain wondered, glancing back at her sister who was mostly hidden behind the Detective.

He didn't seem to mind, though.

"We put her in my office." Sergeant Ayanna Bell replied as she led them into the Bullpen. "Called Child Protective Services. They're on their way down."

"Did she say anything?" Olivia inquired.

"Detective Stabler thought it'd be best to wait for you. I agreed." Ayanna explained.

"This poor child." Olivia whispered, ignoring the stares from the rest of the Organized Crime members as she shrugged her jacket off and gently opened the door to the smaller room. "Giana. Hi. That is such a pretty name. My name is Olivia. This is my sister, Ana, and my friend, Elliot, but you two met, right?"

The girl nodded, shyly, and continued to play with the stuffed animal in her arms.

"Hi, Giana. You know, in Italian, your name means 'God is gracious?' You're very lucky to have that name." Elliot smiled.