Chapter one

Agrona's POV

I wish I could see him.....
I know I shouldn't feel this way for a simple man, but, I can't help it.
It's like we were meant to be. I just want to see him in real life, the footage from the cameras we implanted on the fake mana beast aren't enough.
Even if he looks different then he looked back in his old world he still has the fire in his beautiful eyes the determination  and swordsmanship of a true fighter. Something I've never seen before.

It's already been almost 14 years and I'm sick of waiting.
People have been curious why I'm so interested in this mere human. I simply told them it's because he has my fiancé's Will and my daughter. I couldn't care less about those two, all that matters is him.

"Your highness we have the departure of Draneeve which needs to be confirmed." The assistant said from behind the door.
"I'm busy right now, just slip the papers under the doors and I'll handle the rest."
I heard the papers slide under but I didn't bother picking them up.

Unfortunately we have have to send an attack on Xyrus academy as a warning if whats coming.
I've already warned them not to hurt Arthur but to merely bring him to me.
I already know they won't be able to accomplish there mission so I made a deal with the dwarf king who was foolish enough to take it.

I got up form my desk and walked to the other room that was right next to my office which connected to my bedroom.
As soon as I saw the bed I crashed.
"Fuck, I'm tired" I slide down off my bed and laid on my back looking out the giant window looking out at the night sky.

Everything seemed to just fade away.
This war is going to be a pain in my ass but it's got to be done.
Stupid asuras pretending like they're the good guys. Kezess knows I have an interest in Arthur  but he doesn't know why. He's going to try to snatch him away and use him against me.
Turn him into a weapon.
"How dare he do that.......
I felt anger rise up in me but I had to contain it.
I closed eyes and I drifted into a light sleep knowing I'm going to have to get up in a couple minutes anyways.

Mentally kicking myself for writing this