Chapter 14

Agrona's POV:
I put Arthur asleep because I didn't think it was a good idea for him to be awake for this part.
Having him go through the first process was hard enough for him. It he asked what I did I'm going to have to tell him because he'll find out one way or another.
After I finished I buttoned his shirt back up and pulled his pants back on.
It was a bit awkward with him being passed out but I enjoyed myself. A lot.
I left a few marks for him to find later, he's definitely going to beat my ass but I don't mind.

I tucked him comfortably into the bed and gave him one last kiss before leaving.
After all, I had a continent to run.
"Your highness, we've been looking for you." Cadell was waiting by my office door.
"I had business, not that it's any of your concern." I glared. He backed away and bowed. "Forgive me for my incompetence."
"Don't let it happen again." He nodded in understanding and followed behind me.
"So what are the reports." I settled in my chair grabbing a pen and paper.

"According to the spies that have been placed in Elenoir the elven army seems to have ganged up with the humans. The dwarfs on the other hand seemed to still be rebellious ever since Aldir assassinated there king and queen.
Which will work in our favor."
"There is also a very serious search for an Arthur Leywin. I don't know why but he seemed very familiar. But that's the least of our worries. More reports will be arriving soon."

I grabbed out a map and set it in front of me as I motioned for him to the desk.
"We will start our first attack here." I pointed to the far ends of the beast glades and travels my finger along the coast. "Then after we cleared the way we'll set out for the east and dock there."

After an hour of the battle plans. I let him go and went back to writing documents.
By now it's been a good 12 hours and Arthur is most likely awake by now.
I still have a lot of work to catch him up on and still a couple meetings.
I sort through the spawning pile of papers while trying to focus on one task at a time.
War.

everything was going smoothly until Kazess had to get greedy ass involved.
It's a good thing I got to Arthur before he did.
He would've taken advantage of his knowledge and god knows what else.
I don't think it's a coincidence that Sylvia ran into Arthur and gave him her will.
She knew I was in love with someone else but she never said anything.
I almost positive she knew it was him when they met.
So why did she protect him?

I scratch my head in frustration trying to focus on the endless documents sitting in front of me.

~3 days later~

Finally! I'm done.
I almost leaped out of my chair with relief.
In the middle of my celebration my stanch started to growl.
I haven't eaten a thing for a good while now and decided to get something to eat.
I headed to the large empty dining room, sitting at the end of the large polished table. At that moment I felt a deep sense of loneliness.

I snapped my fingers and a maid speed walked to my side. "Get me the usual."
"Yes, your highness." She bowed and left.

The food was quick to come out, as always. I looked down at the plates in front of me, steak, a variety of vegetables, some random desserts I never eat.
"I have an idea." I got up from my chair covering my food so it won't get cold.