Chapter 15

Arthur's POV:

After waking up from the cycle I could barely walk. I limped over to the mirror grazing my stomach. It didn't hurt anymore thankfully.
I wrestled my shirt over my head and was petrified at the state of my body.
"hickeys!?" I was going to get him back for this! I put my shirt back on angrily Feeling embarrassed and exposed.

After a couple hours of plotting my revenge i narrowed it down to 'the silent treatment' it may not be much but it's them best I can do, for now.

As the time passed I started to mess around and I found a perfect way to make a gun. I haven't seen of them since I came to this world. I just needed the supplies.

I heard the twist of the doorknob and the squeaking of the opening door and immediately sat with my back to it
"How are you feeling?" He questioned. I remained silent and heard the sound of something being set down.

It was quiet for a minute and thought he left I let my shoulders sag feeling a little disappointed at the lack of effort he just took to visit, considering how long he's been gone. Not that I like seeing that dumbass.

"aww, somebody missed me." He hugged from behind. I let out a pitched scream and covered my face in embarrassment. "What's wrong?" He kept trying to get my attention but I had to stick to my plan. "Somebody's feeling stubborn today, I can fix that," I felt a warm scent hit my nostrils making me immediately straighten my back.
I peeked at what it was and oh Bless the Gods, It was two meal plates set at the other end of the room, just waiting, waiting for me to sink my teeth into it.

I think he noticed me drooling and said "I'll let you have this gourmet dish hot out of the kitchen food IF you tell me why your mad."

I took one last look at the plate and stood up.
"Maybe because I woke up to find a bunch of kiss marks all over me! And also why the fuck does my ass hurt so much?!"

"Remember when I told you there was one more step we needed to take, well that was it."
It took me a moment to process what he was saying. When I realized my face went red. he tried to say something else but I put my finger up shushing him each he tried to say something.

"Your. a. dead. man." I couldn't believe THAT happened. "I thought you knew where babies came from." He tried to defend himself. "Fuck you" i shot back. "Aww don't be like that, If it makes you feel any better I really enjoyed myself." I held my throat as if i was going to throw up "like I would give shit about You and what You did and didn't enjoy," He whipped his head back and stumbled backwards as if he got shot with much exaggeration.
"That hurt, I would never say anything like that to you."
"Yeah right"
"Come on I made a wonderful meal for the both of us and we should really eat it before it gets colder then it already is."
He took the plates off the table and set it on the bed. He hauled me over and sat me down and placed the plate in my lap then pulled up a chair right in front of me.

"I highly doubt you made this." I shot him one last glare before scarfing the meal down.
He stared as I ate but I ignored him hoping he would stop. "Do I have something on my face?"
"Only the beauty that lies on it"

I ignored the comment and scraped the last bit of food off the plate and into my mouth.

I looked down at Agrona's not even half eaten plate and asked "are you going to eat that?" I pointed. He took a glance down at his plate and gave a calm "no." I tried to take his plate from him but he moved out of my reach. "I'll let you have it on one condition: I get to feed you" my eyes practically rolled in the back of my head at his request. "Really?" He just held the plate farther and let out an impatient sigh. "Fine, Just this once" "of course"

He stabbed the food with his fork and slipped it into my mouth. I munched on the delicious flavors as he gave me bite after bite.
His smiled  seemed to widen each time which left a warm feeling inside me.
"That wasn't so bad was it" I knew he was right but didn't want to admit it it. So I just dabbed my mouth with my shirt sleeve and looked across to him.

"Thank you for the food, but maybe next time we can eat in an actual dining room" I asked.
"Anything for you" he said. He leaned in and gave me a small light kiss.
"Come with me"

They are so cute together

I wonder if Arthur knows he's waging war against his continent