Chapter 3

Arthur's POV

He was so close, I shivered as his breath creeped down my neck.
I felt my cheeks get red but I shook the unfamiliar feeling away.
"Why are you here?!" I demanded while glaring profoundly.
"To See you." He said with a smirk. "Why would you want to see me?" I pushed him away from me and ran to the other side of the room, my sword still in hand.

His presence was nothing I've never felt before.
He was..... scary. I could feel my hands getting sweaty which only made me grip my sword tighter.

"Why?" i asked. "because I want you." He started towards me but I jumped to the other side of the bed "what do you mean you want me?!' I yelled while continuing to avoid the man. I was fast but not fast enough,
He tackled me to the ground pinning my arms above my head.

"I want you to be mine, meaning.... I love you" the way he said it was way to calm. I thought he was joking but he had a serious look in his eyes telling me he wasn't.

I felt unsure on what to do.
The only other person who confessed to me before was Tessia, which I rejected.
I don't even know this guy so how was I supposed to tell him he's being delusional.

"Why would you love me?" Is all I could come up with. He smirked at my response and loosened his grip on my arms.

"Because" was all he said before yanking me up to my feet.
"I've got to go but I'll be back," he gave me a peck on my cheeks before bolting out the window. I pinched myself to make sure this all wasn't some weird dream but low and behold It was the real deal.

I sat on my bed wondering who this Agrona person was and why the fuck he broke into my room confessed his love for me, kissed me then bolted.

It was a long night.