Chapter 20

I woke up in a fit of nausea and pain. Everything was dark. I could barely make out the barrels that seemed to slide across the room with a shake.
I felt drowsy and tired and all I wanted was to fall back asleep but I knew I couldn't.
After all, Percy was missing from my arms. And tight cuffs surrounded my wrists.

Worry weld up within me and I couldn't help but let out a small quiet sob. He's all I have, where is he.

"What's your story?" I heard a cracky voice ask from the darkness. "Wh-who are you" I said quickly. "I asked you first." They chuckled.
"I'm....... Art"

"Well then, Art, I'll have you know I'm nothing but a citizen of Alacrya as yourself it seems, we all are."

"We?" I looked around with my eyes finally adjusting to the dark, I saw over ten other people in the confined area.

"Oh" was all I could muster from under my breath. It was silent after that. The smell of many sweaty bodies making me nauseous. ever since I got pregnant and had my baby I'd tend to get sick a lot easier. I used everything within me to not throw up. Not just because of the rocking of the ship and the strong smell of salt. but of the worries that weld in me for mine and Percy's safety.

Hesitantly I got up placing my cuffed hands on a shelf helping me get to my feet.
I saw some stairs that led to a closed hatch door which had a staring spell infused into the lock. I was about to go sit back down when I heard a faint cry.
I immediately placed my er to the hatch door hearing it even clearer. It was Percy.

I started to bang on the door as hard as I could trying to get someone's attention. "GIVE HIM BACK TO ME MOTHERFUCKERS!"
I yelled at the top of my lungs.
I continued to bang on the door till my hands were bleeding. I was just about to give up when I heard the hatch move. The bright sun shone brightly out the opening making me whince and shield my eyes away.
"What the hell is going on!" I heard a deep male voice say. "I want my baby back right this instant!" I commanded. "Oh, that's yours huh?" He eyes me for a minute then I heard some mumbling coming from a distance then a crash. "Here's the deal." His yellow crooked teeth showed through his wide grin.

"I'll give you this thing back" he waved a strangely calm Percy in the air holding him by nothing but his shirt. "If you give me a big kiss." he puckered. I internally puked on the inside disgusted with the idea. "Hell no! You creep!" I tried to take him from his grip but he pulled him from my reach. I tried jumping for him but my body has barely grown an inch since i arrived to Alacrya.

"What a view," he whistled as his gaze glowered down my tight shirt. As a last resort I kicked him straight in the balls. He leaned down to grip his precious bruised man parts and I took he chance to steal Percy back.
"You little whore!" He yelled.

I ran to the back of the small damp cabin as the man huffed in anger. "You'll pay for this you disgusting alacryan." I wasn't scared of this man's empty threat. I wouldn't let him touch me not in a million years. 

If only He was here. You would've cut his tongue out for talking to me like that.

Where even am I anyways. He called me an alacrayan which I guess means he's not because who would insult their own race.

So who are they?

I tied the cloth that say between my front and backside around Percy's small frame as best I could with tied hands. securing him to my front like a sling.
The man approached me with flaming anger.
As soon as he was close enough he lunged at me with fist flying. I easily dodged his pathetic attempt and took a swing at his legs
He toppled to the ground but immediately regained his footing back.
He tried to grab me but I ducked in around him and kicked his shin as hard as I could making him fall to one knee which gave me the chance to wrap my tied wrist around his throat
"Rob whats taking you so damn long!" Someone yelled and saw there shadow last loom over the entrance.

"Speak of this and I'll really kill you" I warned. and released the perverted man. I glared at him as he scrambled to his feet and tripped on his way up the stairs.

"Why did you let him go" one of the people asked. "Because, there was nowhere to hide the body. Plus it would stink depending on how long we'll be here." I heard chuckles around the room which soon slipped into the same silence.
I wrapped Percy protectively in my arms and drifted into a sleep.