Chapter 2

Arthur's POV

"See you after class Elijah!" I called out.
He waved in response. His class was going on a trip so we wouldn't see eachother in a couple days. I've only had one more class which passed by slowly.

I didn't have disciplinary duty so I decided to turn in for the night even if it was only 8:00
I ran into a couple of students who wanted to ask questions about my class which since I'm a professor I've got to do even if I really don't want to.

It was 9:00 by the time I returned and I was exhausted.

I headed to my room and started to change.
After I put on my pajamas I was about to go to bed when I heard a knock at my window.
I thought I was hearing things and ignored it at first when someone or something knocked again.

I slowly crept towards the window and saw a dark figure. I practically jumped out of my skin and grabbed my sword prepared for battle.
I waited trying to figure what he would do next but all he did was wave.
"Can you open up? It's freezing out here." His voice was muffled but i was able to make out what he was saying.
I was suspicious but for some reason I didn't think he would hurt me so I hesitantly walked closer to the window and unlocked it.

I backed away to the edge of the room while he
Climbed into the room.
He slowly walked closer to me and I could finally make out his face.

He took off his hood the first thing i noticed was horns that stuck out on either side of his head then his black long hair that swept side to side matching perfectly with his sharp features and blood red eyes.
He looked around to be around 20 or so.

I was practically mesmerized by him and wanted to get closer to get a better look but I was smarter then that.

He was only a foot away from me now. He stared at me with a look of lust and excitement.

"W-who are you?!" I stuttered without realizing the and felt a little embarrassed.
"I am Agrona." He said, he got even closer this time and I felt a blush rise up in my face.
"Who wouldn't blush with a man who looked liked this!" Is what I told myself.

"Your adorable"

Somedays I hate myself