Chapter 4

Arthur's POV:

I got out of bed and put in my uniform and did my usual routine.
I headed out of my room and went to my first class wondering about the mysterious man from last night.

Most of the day was a blur and I was getting really irritated for some reason.
"Are you ok,?" It took me a second to realize Tess was talking to me and I quickly shook my head not feeling like talking.

"Why do you always ignore me." She said with a pout.
"I'm not ignoring you, Tess, I'm just a little tired." I said a bit harsher then I meant.
I could She was hurt by my tone but I didn't feel like dealing with her right now.
I got up from my seat and went to patrol around the school.

It was boring and Sylvie was getting hungry so we decided to cut it short tonight.

"Papa, I feel weird mana." Sylvie spoke.
I quickly hid behind a tree and saw a cloaked figure with markings down his back.
They were the same ones marquis had.

I quietly followed him hoping to find his hideout.
But before I could I felt something heavy wrap around me.

I quickly turned around ready to punch the absolute crap out of whoever it was but they stopped my fist midway.

It took me a second to realize that it was the mysterious man from last night. "....Agrona..?" I questioned. "Yes Arthur?" He pulled me in closer this time.

"What are you doing here?" I put my hands over his mouth to keep him from talking.
"To see you obviously." He bluntly replied.
"ARTHUR!" I heard Claire, she was the leader of the DC committee call out my name and quickly but stealthily led him to the entrance of the school and had him hide behind a post.

"Stay here." I glared before leaving.
I apologized to Clair for being late and after about 20 minutes I finally headed back to where I left "the piece of work"

Surprisingly he was there with an annoyed look on his face.
"You've got guts leaving me here for and hour."
"It's been 10 minutes! I yell.
He grabbed my chin and pulled my face close to his.
For a second I thought he was going to kiss me again but he just put his finger up to my lips and hushed me.
"Do you want people to know I'm here!" He said in a whispered yell.
I shook my head and slapped his hand away and grabbed his wrist and cautiously led him to my dorm.

We had a few close calls but thankfully the students here were dumber then newborns.

I pushed him into my room and slammed he door.

Don't come for me......