Chapter 12

Arthur POV:
"I can't believe he knocked me out, AGAIN!" I was frustrated with myself for actually trusting the motherfucker.
I was in a different room this time. It was dark and gloomy with no window and practically no light. It was to decorative for a dungeon but to suspicious for a regular room.
I still had the same silk clothing as before only it had dirt stains.

I sat up wincing at the pain in my neck. I tried to find a vent or some other escape but there was nothing but a wooden door at the end of the smaller room. Normally I would break down the door but I knew better. It had a barrier around I knew I couldn't break.
"I can't believe I'm doing this all over again." I kicked the wall in frustration not realizing My feet were bare.
It took everything in me not to lay down and cry at the immense pain coming from my toes.
I just cursed at the top of my lungs since no one would hear me anyways.

After what felt like hours I was starting to get really bored. The pacing just wasn't doing it.
What did Agrona want anyways, I mean like i thought we were getting along up there but then he had to pull this shit.

My blood started to boil and I used whatever I could find to take out my anger on.
As I was in the middle of flipping my mattress over the door opened.

3 men came in and started replacing whatever I destroyed and then tried to grab me but I put a stop to it and blasted them against the wall. The other came from behind and I threw him over my shoulder before he even had the chance to cast a spell.
I kicked him in the ribs and realized the other two were gone.
I sensed where they were immediately and casted a fire spell straight above me. The blue flames engulfing whatever was in there reach. They screamed in agony while I watched them fall the the ground.

The other tried to get up but I activated Sylvia's Will and enforced mana onto my hand and punched the man straight through the chest.

I yanked my hand away form his corps and let him fall to the ground.
"That was quite a show you put on." I looked at the doorway and saw person who put me here. He was leaning against the wall giving a light clap.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" I stomped up to him furious. It took him a second to answer. "I needed you to not run away."
"Where the hell would I run? I'm on antoehhr ducking continent I can't exactly call the local cab to take me across the ocean."
"What's a cab?" He tilted his head.
I only grunted in frustration. While pointing a finger at him to lecture but nothing would come out.
"I like it when your feisty, it's sexy."
I was about to give him a disgusted look but he beat me to it, grabbing me by my waist and switching our positions so my back was against the wall. He put his thigh between my legs making me unable to escape.
Out of there corner of my eye I saw the body dissipate leaving no trace of them.
I tried to pull away to ask about it but he didn't allow it.

Instead I forced my mouth shut not allowing entry. He looked at me with impatience. I saw him close the door and when I tried to say something he took the chance to slip his tongue in making the kiss breathtaking. Literally.
He lifted me up and my legs instinctively wrapped around his waist.
He hand rode up my shirt making me gasp.
He looked at me in amusement.
All I could do was glare at the man.
He walked us over to the bed still kissing deeply.
He set me down on the bed and sat himself on top of me straddling my waist with his muscular legs.
I didn't even want to think about how red my face was. I was feeling really hot and confused, I felt like I couldn't control anything I was doing.
"What did you do to me?" I questioned out of breath. "I didn't do anything, everything your feeling is in your own accord."
"No way..." I refused to believe this unnatural feeling is normal.
"Grey......"
"Yeah?"
"I want you to have my child."

Sometimes I question my role on earth...