Chapter 8

Agrona POV:

Grey left in the dorm trying to hide his blush but I could see right through his act. It put a warm feeling in my chest. An unfamiliar one.
I slipped my shirt on and teleported out of the room.

Normally I would just leap out the window but I can't risk getting caught this time of day.
I found myself just outside the school and watched as students headed to their classes.
This would be the last of this peaceful continent.

I would be back after a few weeks when the attack takes place.
This is only a warning to dicathen.
I put Dreneeve in charge of the it all because he's insane and quite loyal so I knew I could trust him.
The only reason I'm here is for Arthur.
I just hope he'll cooperate.

I put on my cloak to cover my face and went into the small hideout that we've been using.
I walked into the rusty cave and watched as Draneeve preached to the ignorant nobles students and teachers.

Draneeve was the master of deception, besides me of course, he was fooling that Lucas Wykes that has been jealous of my love/Arthur for while now.
I can't lie I was feeling angry when I heard him insult him and spit out all the ways he'll hurt him.
Including that elf princess, Tessia.
I wouldn't mind him hurting her though(:
I decided I would just wonder around until the time arrives.

~~~~~~Day of attack~~~~~

Students are yelling and shouting from all directions while their mana cores are being destroyed by the foolish humans.
I walked to the barrier where the student were trapped and watched as the fear lit In their eyes by the heavy aura I carried.

Draneeve also looked scared but mostly shocked at my arrival.
He bowed down immediately while the other individuals stood confused.

I saw the mangled Wykes sprawled across the ground barely alive his deadly gaze swept over the boy with the same aura I held.

He looked behind him getting ready to fight whoever entered while his bond stood by the beside him but she was no match for me.

W-what are you doing here!" He asked. Worry filling his eyes "Actually forget that, you need to help me and the others!" He looked at me in desperation but my face didn't change and he seemed to notice
"why are you so calm! You need to help-" before he could say another word I hit the back of his neck making his legs give out.

I grabbed onto him before he hit the ground and held him close. "I thought you were my friend... I thought you were different.... he said in barely a whisper tears filling the corners of his eyes.
I felt my heart ache by the betrayal he felt, but it had to be done.

I held him bridal style and walked walked through the gate while he so called friends yelled to give him back.