Chapter 10

I was startled awake by a sudden loud nouse which made me practically jump off the bed.
I saw someone who I guessed was a servant walk into the room and set down a bowl of hot soup and two loafs of bread which made me water at the mouth.

As soon as the person left I ran over to the plate of food with eagerness.
I was about to take a bite when I realized how stupid I was being.
This could have an assortment of any drug. these thoughts made me push the food to the ground. Glass shattered all over the place cutting my feet.

Now I was hungry and bleeding. Not to mention being kidnapped. "How rich is this guy anyways?" I mean by the looks of it he's got to be loaded. I slapped myself across the face to keep me in the right mind set instead of thinking about how much money he had I focused on a way out.

I was pacing the room for what seemed like hours before someone came in and low and behold it was the devil himself.
I gave a hard glare and just stayed in the corner of the room as a way of protest.
He stared at me obviously unimpressed,
And made his way towards me.

"Listen, I know this is a lot for you to take in but you need to hear me out, ok,?" I just covered my face in my knees, silence.
"If you keep up this behavior, Grey, things are going to get messy."
I flinched at the sound of my old name but wasn't affected by the threat. I guess that set him off cause he got pissed. He grabbed my arm and yanked me up forcing me to stand.

"What the hell?!" I yelled. "You need to learn to follow directions, your not in charge any more, I am! So don't try and ignore me when I talk to you." I started to feel pressure making my legs almost give out but I stood strong.
"I want to go home!"
"This is your home!"
"No it's not!"
He slapped me right there on the spot. My cheek was stinging and red from the impact.

I stood in shock. He had a blank look on his face but I could see the regret in his eyes.
I felt betrayed, angry, stupid.
I just walked right past him and straight out the door. Yes the door that he didn't lock.
I noticed it when he walked in.
I sprinted out of the room and into the long dark halls, they weren't just dark though they were extravagant.
Chandeliers and gold lining every which way was another masterpiece.

"Just who is this guy?" I saw a servant who looked startled with my presence so I quickly ran through another hallway.

I don't  know where I was going but after about a couple minutes I was out of breath.
At last I saw a door to a balcony.
I swung the doors wide open to be met with a completely different world or..... continent.

Why do I have this overwhelming urge to make Arthur pregnant?
Mind: don't you fucking do it.
Other mind: do it.