Chapter 11

Agrona POV:
I saw Arthur run out of the room. I debated on whether I should go after him or not, he was going to find out one way or another that he isn't in dicathen anymore.
I heard someone scream and ran out to see what was happening. Luckily it was just one of the servants.

"Which way did he go?" I asked daring her to lie. "T-that way," she stuttered.
I ran in the direction she pointed and stared to sense him nearby.
I saw him over one of the many balconies of my palace. I hid my presence and slowly made my way closer to him.
He wasn't moving, just staring. I went up and grabbed him from behind him. "Where am I?" He questioned. "In alacrya" he was silent, not fighting my hold on him.

"I'm sorry," I began. "I didn't mean to lose my temper, Arthur."
"I would ignore you and push you away but you would just hit me again wouldn't you?" Those words hit deep because the last thing I wanted to do was hurt him.
I grabbed his hand and planted a kiss upon it I kneeled in front of him and held his hand to my forehead.

"Can you ever forgive me?" I'd never kneeled to anyone before but that was before, i would do anything for him.
"I... don't know." He said. I excepted his answer without argument.

I got back up in my feet and lifted him up. "What the hell." He panicked.
I had him stand on top of the railing while I held him from any risk of falling.
"I rule this place, and the people." I said.
"Really? You?"
"Yes, me." I said only half offended.
"That's surprising."
"I'm going to let go of you if you keep this up."
I threatened.
"You wouldn't dare." He glared.
I started to loosen my hold on him while slightly pushing him farther off the edge.
"OMG I TAKE IT BACK, I TAKE IT BACK!"
He grabbed onto my head practically pulling my horns off my head.
"I was just joking" I laughed.
"That wasn't funny!!" He held onto me tighter not trusting me.
He started to pink for some reason.
That's when I realize he just realized how he was holding onto me.
His legs were wrapped around my waist, one of his hands were in the open folds of my cloak while his face was just inches apart from mine.
"Getting handsy are we now?"
He started to panic flailing around but I held him close not wanting us to move from our position.

"I didn't mean it, I was panicking!" He tried to defend himself.
"Yeah~ sure" I said sarcastically.

He pulled my hair twisting my head to an uncomfortable position. "Ouuuchhh"
"Thats what you get." He smiled, which made my heart flutter.
I sat him at the edge while his head rested in my chest looking over My kingdom.

There was a step me that Arthur had to take for me that I know he isn't prepared for nor expecting.
It was going to be rough getting him to do it because I know he'll refuse.

I've done plenty of experiments and tests and figured it all out so it's completely safe.
Plus, he has something that is guaranteed to make this successful.

As much as I didn't want to I swung at his neck knocking him out cold.
In order for this to go well he needs to be in a position where I had the power.
So he won't run away, again.

Things are going to get smutty next chapter so you all better go to church before this atrocity.