Chapter 32

Three days later, the young princess woke up very early in the morning. She took a bath and got dressed in a casual outfit consisting of a little brown, suede, midi dress with long puffy sleeves and a pair of black ankle boots. She pulled her hair back into a low ponytail.

Her maid came into the room bringing breakfast for her.

"Good morning, Your Highness," she greeted, bowing and smiling.

"Good morning, Agnes," replied the young princess with a small smile.

The maid served breakfast on the small table next to the patio door. The young girl sat down there before tasting what the chef had prepared for her.

"Has the fabric I ordered yesterday arrived, Agnes?" she asked.

"Yes, Your Highness. Do you want me to bring it to you?"

"Yes, please, Agnes. I'll need it after breakfast."

"Okay, Your Highness. Lady Obelia, Lady Taliny and Lady Salathiel will come around ten o'clock to have tea with you, Your Highness."

The young princess looked at the clock that was hanged on the wall of her room.

"I still have two hours left. I'll have enough time to finish what I had planned to do before they arrive."

"As you wish, Your Highness."

After finishing her breakfast, the maid picked up the dishes and left the room to bring the cloth back to the young princess.

The latter got up to open the drawer of her dresser and take out a small embroidery pack. She sat down in her chair while she waited for her maid to return.

A few minutes later, the latter entered the room with a small box in her hands which she gave to the young girl before leaving the room again.

The latter opened the package and take out a small piece of white satin fabric.

"It's very pretty and very soft to the touch," she whispered, admiring the object.

She took the small embroidery pack and took out the midnight blue thread and began the work.

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

After two hours, she found herself with a pretty little handkerchief with rounded ends adorned with little midnight blue pompoms. She had engraved on it the initials L and K with the blue thread.

'I hope Lucas will like it. I'm going to give it to him as a birthday present. It will surely make him happy,' she thought, smiling fondly.

The maid entered the room at that moment before bowing to her.

"Your Highness, your guests have arrived. They are waiting for you in the small salon," she announced.

"Thank you, Agnes. I'll go now," she replied, smiling.

Luana put the small handkerchief she had prepared in her drawer before leaving her room.

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

Once arrived at the living room, she saw all her friends who were seated together, well dressed with beautiful hairstyles and accessories. The latters stood up to bow when they saw her.

"Good morning, Your Highness," they greeted with a smile.

"There's no need to be formal, girls! Welcome to you!" Luana replied chuckling slightly.

The young princess sat down with them to serve them tea and cakes.

"It's been a long time since we met together to have tea like this," Azusa remarked.