Chapter 48

With these words, the Grand Master  attacked Lucas and Luana repeatedly while the latters avoided his blows somehow.

Luana took her sword and swung it around to try and hurt his legs but she was knocked away with a very strong arm swing from him. She fell heavily to the ground.

"Luana!" exclaimed the young knight in concern.

"Look at me. I am your opponent," Borislav ordered with a sadistic smile.

The young knight took out his legendary sword and with a quick swing he unleashed a tornado of wind that pushed his opponent a little away from him before swooping down towards him and slamming him with the sword.

"I'm really having so much fun with you, Lucas Koraxos Alphelos!" he exclaimed, laughing like a maniac.

"You're really crazy, you bastard," a female voice whispered to him from behind.

Once the latter turned around to look at the person who had spoken to him, he received a punch in the face before being seriously injured in the chest with the girl's sword.

The Grand Master took a few steps back and looked them straight in the eye with a smirk. The wound she had inflicted on him closed and healed instantly, leaving the young girl completely perplexed.

"Did you really think that you can kill me that easily? You really are an idiot," he stated.

With these words, the Grand Master recited a magical incantation that made his eyes, which were rainbow in color, shine very brightly.

"What the..." Lucas whispered, not believing his eyes.

Borislav attacked them again with much more strength and agility than the last time. He gave them no time to react and protect themselves.

While trying to launch an attack towards him, the girl's sword was ripped out of her hands by a very strong blow from Borislav which caused her to scream very loudly from the pain.

"Luana! No!" Lucas shouted worriedly.

The latter quickly advanced towards Borislav before delivering very powerful sword blows at him. But that didn't help at all as his wounds were regenerating way too quickly.

With a strong swing of his arm, the Grand Master propelled him before he landed next to his beloved who was lying on the cold ground.

He advanced towards them like a predator advancing towards his prey, a frightening smile on his face.

"We've played enough like this, don't you think?" he asked with sarcasm.

While staring at them, he recited another magical incantation that forced them to stay still si they can't move at all.

"I-I...I can't move..." the young captain whispered helplessly.

"This power is one of my favorites... I enjoy watching my enemies completely helpless in front of me..."

Suddenly, an excruciating pain shot through the young knight's body which made him scream very loudly.

"That one is my favorite too," Borislav added with a sneer.

Luana who was watching the scene unfold in front of her eyes felt useless and unable to do anything. She clutched her fists tightly in anger and frustration.

"What do we have here... You don't like what you see, Your Highness?" he asked in a mocking tone.

He slowly advanced towards her with a dangerous aura around him.

"Don't approach her, you bastard!" Lucas ordered angrily.

The Grand Master turned around to the young knight again, an amused look on his face.