♡ C H A P T E R 1 ♡

Your POV:
I was currently in the mini studio that we have in the dorms, working on a new song when I heard a knock at the door.

Y/N:Come in!

I slightly shouted. The door opened revealing JYP, my boss. I quickly straightened my posture and cleared my throat, he slightly chuckled at me, taking a seat across from me on the other side of my desk.

JYP:I'd like to talk to you about something, see if your up for it.

Y/N:Ok?

I said, slightly confused.

JYP:How would you like to do a dance collaboration?

Y/N:With what group? I tilted my head to the side.

Jyp:It wouldn't be with a group. It would be with one person.

Y/N:Who?

JYP:Hyunjin of Stray Kids.

I tried so hard not to blush. My eyes slightly widened. I had liked Hyunjin ever since I was a trainee.

Does he not know how controversial this would be? People would go crazy! I thought. My mouth betrayed my mind as I spoke.

Y/N:Sure.

I was surprised at what I'd just said.

JYP:Alright, great! I already talked to him about it and he's fine with it. It'll also be an opportunity for you to help him with his English and get to know him better.

I nodded my head as he got up and left. I checked the time on my phone.

5:30 p.m The display read.

Gaon and I were the only ones home seeing as he had covid (I really hope he gets better soon) and he had to quarantine in his room. The rest of the guys were out performing.

Guess I should get something for dinner. Huh? I thought.

I got up from my chair and made my way out of the mini studio, grabbing a mask and knocking on his door.

Gaon:Come in! He shouted stuffily.

He was currently laying in his bed and he sat up, leaning against the headboard. I could tell he'd been crying.
I slightly frowned at him, but him not being able to see because of the mask.

Y/N:I'd hug you right now if a could.

He slightly frowned.

Gaon:I know. But, what's up?

He crossed his arms.

Y/N:What do you want for dinner?

He placed his hand on his chin like he was thinking.

Gaon:Fried chicken, please.

Y/N:Alright, I'll order some from our favorite place.

He smiled happily.

Gaon:Thank you, I love you~

It was normal for us to say I love you to each other, we all did it.

Y/N:No problem, I love you too.

With that I exited his room and sat on the couch, ordering the Fried chicken and watching some T.V. I suddenly heard the front door being unlocked and 5 men groaning, all putting their stuff down. Gun-il immediately rushed over to the couch and sat next to me. I'd known him since college we both went to Berklee. He crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows at me.

Gun-il:How is he? He asked, referring to Gaon. Sadness panged my heart.

Y/N:He was crying.

I could see his face soften with sympathy.

Gun-il:I really hope he gets better soon.

Y/N:Me too.

The rest of the guys joined us on the large couch.

Gun-il:So, what'd you do today?

Y/N:I just worked on some songs. Oh, I have to tell you guys something!

I spoke excitedly as the rest of them stopped their conversations with each other and looked at me, giving me their attention. My eyes went from person to person, still knowing they couldn't fully understand me and Gun-il would have to translate.

Y/N:So, I was in the studio and JYP comes in and asks if I want to do a dance collaboration with Hyunjin.

Gun-il's jaw practically dropped and he lightly hit me on the shoulder.

Gun-il:You're kidding!

I shook my head no and smiled. He tightly hugged me as the guys confusingly looked at me. Then Gun-il spoke in Korean.

Gun-il(korean):Sorry. While Y/N was working on songs in the studio, JYP came in and asked her if she wanted to do a dance collaboration with Hyunjin.

Jooyeon and O.de gasped and then tightly hugged me. Jun han gave me a light smile. Jungsu gave me a thumbs up.

Jooyeon:I'm so happy for you.

I smiled.

Y/N:You're too cute Jooyeon~

He blushed as I pinched his cheeks. I knew he secretly liked it because he didn't push me away. There was suddenly a knock at the door.

Gun-il:Huh? Who's that?

Y/N:Oh I ordered some Fried chicken for dinner, per request of Gaon.

Jooyeons face lit up as he uncrossed his legs and stood up.

Jooyeon(korean):I'll get it! I'm so hungry!

Sometimes I could understand what they said because they said it often or it was a common phrase. We all laughed over the youngest cute antics.