♡C H A P T E R 1 4♡

Your POV:
I had woken up to the sound of my phone ringing. Hyunjin and I fell asleep on the couch after a long talk, somehow I was in his bed with my head laying on his chest. Then I realised, he must have carried me. I thought. I blushed at the thought as I picked my phone up, I looked at the caller ID, My boss? I questioned. I swiped answer on the call and brought my phone to my ear.

JYP:Y/N! He said enthusiastically, making me wince and take the phone away from my ear for a moment.

Y/N:Hello? I said in a confused morning voice. It was 7 in the morning. What does he want this early? I thought.

JYP:I'm not sure if you heard already but Jooyeon has covid. He woke up at about 3 in the morning and he didn't feel well. A car is on the way now to come pick him up, so I am. I'd like to have a talk with you about your performance with Hyunjin, I'd also like to see you two practice. And talk about kcon. My heart felt like it was sinking lower and lower as he kept talking. So much information to take in at once. I thought. Crap, I should get ready. I mentally told myself. I noticed Hyunjins arm around my waist and tried to wiggle out, waking him up. His eyes fluttered as he warmly smiled.

Hyunjin:Mmh, where are you going? He said in a sleepy morning voice, his grip around my waist tightening, making me blush.

JYP:Hyunjin?! He said in a surprised tone, I'm sure Hyunjin told him as his eyes widened.

Hyunjin:Jyp? He mouthed. I panicked. If he knew we were sleeping together, he'd freak. I thought. My thoughts were racing.

Y/N:Uh-uhm gotta go boss! I quickly hung up the phone and sighed.

Hyunjin:What did he want? He asked, surprised.

Y/N:Well, first of all, Jooyeon has covid so they're sending a car for him. JYP is coming over because he wants to see us practice together oh, and he wants to talk about kcon. I said as I listed off each thing on my fingers.

Hyunjin:That, is a lot to take in. He's coming? Here? To our dorm? He looked worried. I nodded my head yes.

Hyunjin:Go, we have to go, I'll wake everyone up, you, you uh get ready.
He removed his hand from around my waist and got up from the bed. I got off the bed and opened my suitcase, I was looking for something nice but also comfortable so I could dance in it. My hands fumbled as I picked out a black turtle-neck, an oversized sleeveless baby-blue sweater-vest with white stitching and black work out shorts. I quickly grabbed everything I needed and headed to the bathroom to get changed.