♡ C H A P T E R 9 ♡

TW:Mentions of suicide
Your POV:
The conversion had gone down a bit as everyone was enjoying their food. Hand and Changbin sat on the couch, Gun-il next to me, Hyunjin across from me and Chan at the head of the table.

Chan:Hey, Y/N, your interview with Eric Nam comes out today, right?
He asked as he placed his silverware on his plate.

Y/N:Yeah. How'd you know?
I asked, raising a brow. Chan stood up from his seat and took his plate to the sink, placing his plate and silverware in the sink then turning around, leaning against the counter and crossing his arms.

Chan:Hyunjin told me. He stated while raising a brow. I looked directly across the table to Hyunjin who was blushing.

Hyunjin:Hyung-ah- He said in an annoyed tone. Chan chuckled.

Chan:I'll be sure to watch it with the kids. My face got red and my thoughts were racing. I was regretting talking about my sister. The only ones who knew of her suicide were my family, Gun-il, Eric and the staff. Now, who ever watched that video would and I couldn't control that. I placed my silverware on my plate. Gun-il could visibly tell I was nervous. He knew I spoke of my sister in the interview. He grabbed my hand and gave it a light squeeze, warmly smiling at me, which I returned. After a few moments of silence, I spoke.

Y/N:Oh, that's really nice of you. I really appreciate the support. From all of you.

Chan walked away from the sink and stood beside me.

Chan:Of course. Are you done? He asked, referring to my plate.

Y/N:Yes, thank you. I placed my hands at my sides, allowing him to take the plate.

Chan:You too, Gun-il? He asked.

Gun-il:Yes, thank you. He took Gun-il's plate and walked over to Hyunjin who had a mouthful of pancakes but, it was the last bite.

Chan:Done there Hyunjin? Hyunjin looked up at him with an annoyed expression and spoke with a full mouth.

Hyunjin:Yes, Bang Chan. He said spitefully.

Chan:Damn I really poked the ferret.
He flashed his dimple-ridden smile as he chuckled while taking Hyunjin's plate and going over to the sink. Hyunjin stood up and crossed his arms.

Hyunjin:Ready to go practice, Y/N?
I stood up from my seat.

Y/N:Sure.

Timeskip 2 hours:
Hyunjin and I were in the practice room, sitting on the floor, heavily breathing with sweat all over us. He ran a hand through his sweaty hair.

Hyunjin:So, you've gotten all the dance moves down. Right as he finished his sentence. When the door opened and I heard an all to familiar voice shout my name from the threshold.

Gaon:Y/N! He said happily. I tiredly but quickly stood from where I sat and ran to him as he ran to me. He arms hooked around my waist, mine around his neck as he slightly lifted me off the ground, swaying me side to side. I laughed into his shoulder.

Gaon:I missed you so much. I could practically see the smile on his face.

Y/N:Told you I'd hug you.