♡C H A P T E R 1 3♡

Your POV:
I heard Hyunjins bedroom door open, Chan emerging first and Hyunjin walking closely behind him. They stopped walking as they stood in front of me, Hyunjin still behind Chan. Chan looked behind him and stepped out from in front of Hyunjin.

Chan:Y/N, Hyunjin has something he'd like to say. He said, gesturing to Hyunjin. Hyunjin cleared his throat and stepped forward.

Hyunjin:I-im sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel that way. I didn't mean to make you cry. He was staring at the ground as he spoke, but I examined his face. He had been crying.

Hyunjin:It's- it's not your fault. Please, don't think it's your fault. He nervously picked his nails as he spoke.

Y/N:Hyunjin.

Hyunjin:Yes? He questioned.

Y/N:Come sit. I patted the spot in the couch next to me. The couch slightly dipped as he sat next to me.

Y/N:Hey, look at me. He hesitantly brought his eyes up from the ground, looking into mine. His eyes were filled with pain and regret as they started to well with tears.

Hyunjin:I-i never meant to hurt you.
A single tear rolled down his face. I gently placed my hand on his cheek, wiping the stray tear away.

Y/N:You didn't hurt me Hyunjin. I was just stressed, overwhelmed. Remember what you said earlier? That you didn't mean to make me cry and you didn't mean to make me feel like it was my fault? He sniffled and nodded his head yes.

Y/N:I have to hell and back. You, yelling at me isn't going to make me cry. It was all the memories of the pain from the past. It's not your fault so, don't ever think it is, ok? He nodded his head yes.

Y/N:Say it. He slightly blushed.

Hyunjin:Ok. I warmly smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him. He stayed stiff in shock for a moment before wrapping his arms around my waist and placing his head on my shoulder. I looked up at Chan and mouthed a 'thank you'. He gave me a thumbs up and walked away.

A/N:Sorry its a bit short.