♡ C H A P T E R 5 ♡

Your POV:
I had just finished my dance practice session and was covered in sweat and my whole body felt weak. I picked up my phone when suddenly I got a call from Gun-il. I answered it.

Gun-il:Hey, Y/N.

Y/N:Hey, what's up? I said, confused as he only calls me in cases of emergencies.

Gun-il:I've got some bad news.

My heart started to pound faster as I felt my anxiety kick in.

Y/N:Yes? I said in a concerned tone.

Gun-il:Both Jungsu and O.de tested positive for covid.

I could genuinely feel my heart break. These boys were like my children to me.

Y/N:Oh.

Gun-il:Yeah, Jooyeon, Jun han, you and I have been requested to stay somewhere else until they're better. I've already got some stuff for you packed and the others have stuff packed as well. JYP suggested we stay with Stray Kids for now.

I was genuinely confused. Why can't we go to a hotel or something? I thought.

Y/N:Oh ok. I just got finished with my dance practice. I'll meet you in the lobby in like 5 minutes?

Gun-il:Yeah that's fine, we were wondering where you were. Were all already here, trying to figure out where you were.

He chuckled at the end of his sentence.

Y/N:Alright, I love you.

Gun-il:Love you too.

I hung up the phone and sighed, feeling a headache coming on from stress and my whole body aching. I grabbed my phone and made my way to the lobby. Greeting Gun-il, Jooyeon and Jun Han.

Gun-il:So you and I will be staying with Hyunjin, Changbin, Han and Chan Hyung. Jun Han and Jooeyeon will be staying with Felix, Seungmin, I.N and Lee Know.

I nodded my head. I assumed he had already explained to the others. I spotted my suitcase which Gun-il packed for me and took it from him, which he scoffed at.

Gun-il:Why won't you ever let me be a gentlemen? Huh?

I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

Y/N:What are you Psy?

He lightly chuckled.

Gun-il:That's a good one.

We had to wait another 10 minutes for a van to arrive. Making casual conversation as we waited.