♡ C H A P T E R 1 5 ♡

Your POV:
I heard the doorbell ring as I sprayed my perfume and quickly opened the bathroom door.

Chan:I'll get it! Chan yelled from the top of the stairs. I briefly saw him. He was wearing black basketball shorts and a black hoodie. He quickly made his way down the stairs and opened the front door. I spotted Hyunjin who was at the other end of the hallway. He quickly motioned me over with his hand. His room was on the way to the kitchen which was on the other side of the hallway. I quickly tossed my things in there then made my way over to him as I heard JYP and Chan having a conversation.

Y/N:What?! I whisper shouted. He took me by the wrist and led me to the kitchen, stopping in front of the counter and grabbing something.

Hyunjin:Here, eat this. He handed me a protein bar as I stood there, dumbfounded as I was still waking up. He sighed and rolled his neck in frustration as he took the protein bar back, quickly unwrapping it and waving it in front of my face.

Hyunjin:Y/N-ah eat, now. He said sternly. I slightly opened my mouth to say something but, instead, Hyunjin put the protein bar in my mouth. I just stood there, slightly dazed.

Hyunjin:Bite. I did as he said, biting a piece of the protein bar off.

Hyunjin:C'mon chew and swallow. I quickly started chewing as I started to come to my senses. Then swallowed the bite I chewed off. I could suddenly hear slight laughter coming from the living room, which was right next to the kitchen. I looked over to see everyone sat on the various sofas. I slightly blushed as I turned back to Hyunjin who stood there with his arms crossed, holding the protein bar. I looked at the floor, embarrassed and took the protein bar from him.

Y/N:Thank you. I quickly turned around and spotted Gun-il and sat next to him. He placed his arm around my shoulder.

Gun-il:Morning~ He said in a teasing voice. I crossed my arms.

Y/N:Shush. I said with an annoyed tone. He slightly laughed as two pairs of footsteps made their way up the stairs. JYP and Chan appearing. Gun-il took his arm off my shoulder and laid his hands on his lap, fixing his posture. I did the same.

JYP:Morning, everyone.

Morning sir. Everyone said in unison. Hyunjin emerged from the kitchen and sat on the other side of me.

JYP:First, I'd like to address Kcon. Stray kids you will be flying out a few days before as the flight is almost 12 hours. Y/N you will be on the same flight. You will be seated away from them as we can't have any scandals. You manager will be with you.

I nodded my head as he spoke. Then suddenly it hit me.

Y/N:Wait, I'm performing, at Kcon? I'm not even a kpop idol. I felt like I was starting to panic.

JYP:Yes but, it's what people want to see. I've already got your set list. And you and Hyunjin will be performing your duet as the closing act.