♡ C H A P T E R 1 7 ♡

Your POV:
Hyunjin and I had made it to the practice room with JYP trailing closely behind us. Hyuniin and I stopped at the door when JYP suddenly spoke, both of us turning around.

JYP:Oh also, you will be filming the practice video today. The camera crew is outside but I wanted to see you guys first. Don't put your all into the practice round, save it for the video, ok?

I stood in awe as I looked at Hyunjin who had a blank stare on his face. How could he dump all of this on us literally right now?! I thought.

Hyunjin:Ok

He said as he crossed his arms. I cleared my throat and pulled myself together.

Y/N:Ok.

Hyunjin took out his phone and connected it to the bluetooth speakers in the dance studio, JYP pulled up a chair and sat down. Hyunjin placed a gently hand on you shoulder as he looked at me with concerned eyes, he could tell I was extremely nervous.

Hyunjin:Ready?

He asked as he comfortingly rubbed my shoulder.

Y/N:Ready. I said as I nodded my head in agreement.

Hyunjin placed his phone on the floor and started the music, quickly getting into formation behind me. I let my body move to the lyrics, the song flowing through my veins as it was muscle memory. Hyuniin's hands ghosted over my body, making me slightly shiver as they guided me. I kept my focus as I stared at a blank spot on the wall.