♡ C H A P T E R 1 0 ♡

TW:Mentions of suicide
TW:Depression
TW:Mentions of self harm
TW:Yelling
TW:Anxiety
TW:Panic attack

Your POV:
I was in the bathroom, having just gotten out of the shower and in fresh clothes out of the dryer. I sprayed myself with some perfume and gathered my things and opened the bathroom door, I stopped at the threshold of Hyunjins room, sensing something was off. I turned my head to the side to see everyone and I mean everyone. Hyunjin, Felix, Seungmin, Han, Chan, Gun-il, Lee Know, I.N, Changbin, Jooyeon, Gaon all in the living room. All I heard was sniffles and light sobbing. I saw my paused interview on the T.V. My mouth opened in awe. I slowly opened Hyunjins door and tip-toed inside his room, placing my dirty laundry in his hamper and my shower caddy on his desk. I made my way over to his door, placed my hand on the handle and took a deep breath, trying to mentally prepare myself for what was about to happen. I put a very obvious small fake smile on my face and opened the door. I heard quick sniffles and the sound of fake laughter as I made my way to the living room. Suddenly, all eyes were ok me and the room was silent. Tension filled the air.

Y/N:H-hi everyone. I scanned over everyone's eyes as they stared at me. I could tell the majority had been crying while some comforted others. Gaon, Gun-il, Felix, Han, Hyunjin, Jooyeon, I.N and Seungmin had all been crying. Leaving Chan, Changbin and Lee Know to comfort them. Suddenly Jooyeon burst into tears. He was sitting next to Gaon who hugged him as he started to cry as well. I had no idea what to say, what to do. I suddenly felt like running, like I had to get away from the eyes stuck to me. I suddenly turned around and walked away, all the air felt like it had left my lungs as various people called after me. I kept walking until I was outside. I didn't feel like I was in control of what I was doing. I didn't know where I was going, I was just, going. I blocked out every sound of the raging city but heard footsteps behind me. I didn't look where I was going, my eyes glued to the ground.

Hyunjin:Y/N, stop! Stop! Y/N-

I suddenly came back to my sense as Hyunjin wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, the bustilng sound of cars rushing by and honking about my sense of sound back as I realised he stopped me from walking into a busy street. My vein were pumping with adrenaline and my heartbeat picked up.

Hyunjin:You need to be more careful.
He turned me around, making me look at him.

Y/N:I-im sorry.

Hyunjin:You should be! He slightly raised his voice as he spoke, making me wince.

Hyunjin:Gosh you're so selfish! You don't even care what happens to yourself! His face was red with anger and his eyes were red and puffy from crying.

Y/N:Selfish, how am I selfish? He scoffed.

Hyunjin:You only told Gun-il about your sister. No one else. When Jooyeon and Gaon found out they started crying. I can understand not telling me or the rest of Stray kids but them? You've known them for years! If you'd told them earlier you would have saved them from finding out like this!

My mind was racing with thoughts and the last thing I needed was Hyunjin yelling at me. My heart sped up in panic as I found it hard to breathe.

Y/N:I-i I'm sorry. I placed my hand over my heart, trying to control my breathing.

Hyunjin:Don't apologise to me. Apologise to them. Stay right here, I'll be back. He walked away from me and went inside as I was having a panic attack which hadn't happened since college.