♡ C H A P T E R 1 2 ♡

TW:Mentions of suicide
TW:Depression
TW:Self harm scars

Your POV:
It was after dinner and everyone went back to their respective dorms. Hyunjin still hadn't talked to me since. I figured if he was that mad at me, I'd just sleep on the couch. I was sitting on the couch bu myself when I heard a pair of footsteps walk in.

Chan:Can I sit? I nodded my head yes. He sighed as he sat next to me. I didn't look at him out of shame.

Chan:I have a question, if you don't mind me asking. He shifted in his seat, sitting criss crossed.

Y/N:Go ahead. I said blankly.

Chan:How did you cope? I sighed deeply and contemplated telling him or not, I've never told anyone except Gun-il. You can trust him. I thought. I slightly lifted the hem of my basketball shorts, showing the thick self harm scars that went from above my knee up my thighs.

Y/N:I didn't know how to, at first. I was completely alone I wanted the emotional pain to go away. Stop my heart from constantly feel like it's shattering. I spoke almost emotionless.

Chan:And I don't ever want you to feel that way again. We haven't known each other for long and you've already opened up to me. You're a trusting person. You didn't have to tell me, but you did. Thank you. You're not alone anymore. The second I laid eyes on you, you became apart of this family. You can always talk to me or anyone. I nodded my head as he spoke and laid my shorts back over my thighs. He got up from the couch and stopped for a minute.

Chan:Aren't you going to bed, it's late.
I looked up at him.

Y/N:Hyunjin's upset with me so, I was gonna sleep out here. He slightly chuckled and crossed his arms.

Chan:Give me a minute please. He turned around and started walking towards Hyunjins room.

Chan:Hwang Hyunjin! He yelled as he walked towards his room. He entered his room without knocking.

Chan's POV:
I entered Hyunjins room without knocking to find him laying face down on his bed, his head buried in his pillows with his headphones on. I went up to his bed and gently tapped his shoulder, causing him to take his headphone off.

Hyunjin(korean):Yes, who is it? He spoke into the pillow, muffled.

Chan(korean):Your favorite hyung. I said sarcastically.

Hyunjin(korean):What do you want hyung? I couldn't tell if he'd been crying or if he sounded muffled just because of the pillows.

Chan(korean):You need to go talk to Y/N. She thinks you're upset with her. She said she's sleeping on the couch. I'd offer to let her sleep with me but, I know you wouldn't like that.
He lifted his head up from his pillows, just as I suspected. He'd been crying. His face was red and his eyes looked sad. My face softened with concern. I sat on his bed. I gently placed my hands on his face, wiping away his tears.

Chan(korean):Hyunjin-ah what's wrong? He grabbed my wrist with his hand and nuzzled his face in my hand. His eyes landed on mine.

Hyunjin(korean):I-i feel bad. I made her have a panic attack Hyung. Gun-il hyung she hasn't had once since college. His voice broke at the last sentence. It physically hurt my heart to see him like this, blaming himself for something that wasn't his fault. I protectively wrapped my arms around his head, holding it against my chest, letting him cry.

Chan(korean):It's not your fault. You didn't cause it. She was stressed, overwhelmed. She's ok now. He sniffled against my chest then brought his head up to look at me.

Hyunjin(korean):Really? I nodded my head yes.

Chan(korean)Now, let's go. We can't let her sleep on the couch now. He slightly chuckled, bringing joy back into my heart.