♡ C H A P T E R 3 ♡

TW:MENTIONS OF SELF-HARM
TW:MENTIONS OF SUICIDE
TW:MENTIONS OF DEPRESSION
TW:MENTIONS OF DRUG ABUSE
TW:MENTIONS OF ALCOHOL ABUSE

Your POV:
You and Eric bid Hyunjin goodbye. Eric opened the lounge door for you, revealing the all too familiar comfortable room.

 Eric opened the lounge door for you, revealing the all too familiar comfortable room

You saw the staff and bowed to them. You saw cameras already set up, along with two microphones set on each end of the couch. You stood in place not sure where to sit. You turned towards the staff.

Y/N:Uhm excuse me? Does it matter what end I sit on?

No. They replied. You opted for the one closer to you and sat down, grabbing a pillow and setting it on your lap. Eric sat on the other end of the couch.

You both ready? Staff asked. You simply nodded and so did Eric.

And rolling. Staff said. Eric turned towards the camera.

Eric:Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the Daebak show. We are very excited to have this friend on the Daebak show.

You slightly smiled at the camera, making Eric chuckle.

Eric:Everyone please welcome, Y/N!

Y/N:Hello everyone, my name is Y/N. Its a pleasure to be here today.

You turned towards Eric.

Y/N:Thank you for having me here, Eric.

He softly smiled.

Eric:Thank you for being on here. So let's see, I want to get straight into today.

You nodded your head as he spoke.

Eric:It has been rumored that you're going to be doing a dance collaboration.

Your eyes slightly widened.

Y/N:It has been?

You slightly panicked.

Eric:Yes, you tweeted about it.

You slightly blushed.

Y/N:I-i did?

Eric chuckled.

Eric:Yes.

Y/N:Give me a second.

Eric:Sure.

I pulled out my company phone and went to twitter, confirming what he said and sighed in relief.