♡ C H A P T E R 1 1 ♡

TW:Panic attack
TW:Mentions of Depression
TW:Mentions of suicide

Your POV:
It had been a few minutes since Hyunjin went inside. I was sitting on the steps of the porch with my head buried in my knees when the front door opened. 3 pairs of footsteps could be heard. I could tell it was Gun-il as he sat beside be and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. The other two were Jooyeon and Gaon. I could tell by their sniffles it was them.

Gaon(korean):Hyung, is she ok?
Gun-il slightly nodded his head while rubbing my shoulder.

Gun-il(korean):She'll get through it. She's having a panic attack which she used to get in college frequently do to stress, weather it was school or related to her family. She's just probably overwhelmed by all of this.

Gun-il knew when I was going through this all I needed was his presence and I would be alright. I felt my breathing slow down as my heart stopped racing. I took a deep breath and lifted my head up, looking at Gun-il then at the pair behind us. My face reddened with shame and guilt.

Y/N:I-i I'm sorry.

Jooyeon shook his head no.

Jooyeon:No, don't apologise.

Y/N:No, I should have told you so you didn't have to find out like this! I slightly raised my voice, mad at myself.

Jooyeon:No, you messed up, everyone messes up and its ok. You were sharing your story. You're strong for that. Not everyone can do that.

I was proud of how fluently Jooeyon was speaking to me. I slightly smiled and nodded my head.

Y/N:Thank you, really.

He nodded his head and smiled. I turned to look back at Gun-il.

Gun-il:You alright now?

I warmly smiled and nodded.

Y/N:Yes.

We made our way back inside. Everyone was in the living room huddled together, besides Hyunjin. Everyone was having their own conversations, Felix being on his phone by himself. I sat next to him.

Felix:Hey. He put his phone down and shifted towards me.

Y/N:You're not gonna lecture me too, are you? I said jokingly. He chuckled and smiled.

Felix:No. I just wanted to say your strong for doing that. Eric has a really big platform and you shared your story which, isn't always easy to do when it's not all sunshine and rainbows. You've been through a lot but you're here. It's inspirational, Y/N. That's why I was crying. Not because I was upset, not because I was sad, because I was proud.

My slight smile dropped as I realised he was right. Not everyone could have done what I did. I assume he could see the solemn expression on my face.

Felix:Can I, give you a hug? His face changed into a wary expression, not sure if he chose the right approach. I nodded my head yes, opting him to wrap his arms around my shoulders and engulf me in a warm hug. I smiled at how warm he was, how nice it felt to hug him. He softly rubbed my back and whispered in my ear.

Felix:It's alright, you've done nothing wrong. Hyunjin is just upset, he'll get over it.