♡ C H A P T E R 8 ♡

TW:MENTIONS OF SUICIDE

Your POV:
It was around 10:30 at night when Hyunjin and I were sitting on his bed. Hs suddenly yawned.

Y/N:Tired? I asked with a raised brow.
He smiled with his lips pressed together and yawned, tying his hair up half-up half-down while doing so. I had taken a shower earlier. I shifted so I was lying down in his bed.

Y/N:Me too. I said while yawning, causing him to giggle. He laid down next to me and turned on his side, away from me, covering the both of us with his blanket. I turned on my side as well, facing his back.

Hyunjin:Goodnight Y/N.

Y/N:Goodnight Hyunjin.

Timeskip to the next morning:
I woke up with my arms around Hyunjin's waist and my cheek resting on his shoulder, I could tell he was awake from the light illuminating from his phone.

Hyunjin:Morning Y/N. Hs said in a groggy tired voice.

Y/N:How did you- He giggled, interuppting me.

Y/N:Hey, sorry about, this. I said, almost removing my arms from around his waist but, stopping when Hyunjin placed his hand over mine.

Hyunjin:No, you're fine, I like it.
I insanely blushed as he held my hand. Suddenly, my phone that what on his nightstand started to ring.

Y/N:Hey can you hand me my- Before I could finish my sentence he handed me my phone.

Y/N:Thanks. I swiped on Gun-il's caller ID and answered it as he hummed in response. This can't be good. I thought.

Y/N:Hey, what's up?

He sighed into the phone, I could tell it was bad.

Gun-il:Hyeongjun (Jun Han) has covid.

I could feel warm tears start to fill my eyes. It made me especially upset since it was almost his birthday and we had a lot planned for him since it was his 20th.

Y/N:Ugh, when will it end?

Gun-il:I know right. For now he's going back to the dorm with Jungsu and Seungmin (O.de) Jiseok (Jungsu) is coming here since he's negative now.

I sighed into the phone.

Y/N:Alright.

Gun-il:Chan and I made some breakfast, it's ready so, come get some.

Y/N:Will do, love you.

Gun-il:Love you too.

I hung up the phone and sighed. Hyunjin turned around to face me, placing his hands on my face gently and wiping away the stray tears I didn't notice had fallen.

Hyunjin:What's wrong? He spoke in a concerning voice.

Y/N:Jun Han has covid. I nuzzled my face into the palm of his hand and he slightly gasped.

Hyunjin:Isn't it almost his birthday?
I simply nodded my head.

Hhunjin:Hey, cheer up, I know you care about him but, he'll be ok. He has your love and support.