♡ C H A P T E R 1 6 ♡

Your POV:
I felt as if the breath had been knocked out of my lungs as JYP said that. Hyunjin and I? The closing act? People would go insane! I looked at Hyunjin who was sat beside me. His expression was unreadable, not surprised. Just, normal. I looked back over at JYP.

Y/N:Alright. I said with a slight smile.

JYP:Oh, and I have your guys' set lists. He said while rummaging through a few pieces of paper then reading off them.

A/N:I highly recommend checking out All We Do by Oh Wonder. I think it would really suit Felix's voice.

JYP:Alright. 3racha will be doing Yeah. Then Stray Kids as a whole will be doing Maniac, Thunderous, Back door and gods menu. He stated.

Chan:Wow, we haven't done a 3racha performance in a while. Chan casually said.

A/N:I saw them in Newark and 3racha didn't perform :"(

JYP:Yes, it had been a while. And for Y/N you will be doing Know me To Well with Hyunjin as the closing act. A vocal cover with Felix. You two will be doing All We Do by Oh Wonder. A solo cover you'll be doing The Tradition by Halsey and you're songs Late and Memories from your album. The way I chose the songs is your fans did a vote, they don't know who you're doing the vocal duet cover with, nor the dance duet with. All they know is the vocal cover you're doing plus the set list, besides know me to well.

I was absolutely astonished. A vocal cover with Felix and a dance cover with Hyunjin?!

JYP:Oh and you and Felix will need to record a studio version of the cover sometime before kcon so we can release while you guys are there. For now, I will be watching you and Hyunjin, let's go.

A/N:I really recommend checking out All We Do by Oh Wonder. I think Felix's voice really suits the song.