♡ C H A P T E R 6 ♡

Your POV:
It had been about a 20 minute drive of me listening to music while having my eyes closed. Gun-il probably assumed I was sleeping because he tapped me on my shoulder. I took my headphones off and looked at him with a questioning look.

Gun-il:Were here.
He said as the driver pulled into what looked like two connecting dorms. I quickly disconnected my headphones and put them in my bag. Suddenly my mind starting getting the worst of me when I saw Stray Kids standing outside.

Oh shit! I smell horrible! I'm so sweaty from dancing. Why, why now? This is the first time I'll be formally meeting Stay Kids. I thought. Gun-il could see the worried expression on my face.

Gun-il:Hey, what's wrong?

He asked as the driver stopped the car.

Y/N:I'm all sweaty and I smell bad from dancing. It's my first time formally meeting Stray Kids, you and I both know how much I look up to them. Great first impression.

Jun han and Jooeyon were sitting in front of us. They each opened the doors on the side. Gun-il quickly pulled my perfume out of my bag, and sprayed some on me.

Gun-il:It'll be fine. Remember they're dancers too.

I nodded my head and mouthed a quick thank you. He warmly smiled back as Jun Han and Jooyeon got out of the van. I could tell they were greeting Stray Kids and there were a few 'hellos' exchanged and then awkward silence. The driver came around on my side of the van and pulled the seat in front of me up so I could get out. I put my mini backpack on and carefully got out. Seeing the group huddled in a circle, chatting. Suddenly Hyunjin came up to me.

Hyunjin:Hi, Y/N, looks live you've been working hard.

I chuckled.

Y/N:Yea.

Suddenly Chan came up behind Hyunjin, pushing him to the side, holding out his hand for me to shake. My heart had never beat so fast.
I shook his hand with my shaky one as he warmly smiled.

Chan:It's nice to finally meet you, Y/N.

I nodded my head.

Y/N:You as well.

We stopped shaking hands as Gun-il got out of the car, Hyunjin going to talk to him. I suddenly remembered Chan played a few of my songs on Chan's room.

Y/N:Hey, is it alright if I call you Chris?

I raised a brow to him as I spoke. He crossed his arms and nodded his head.

Chan:Of course.

He warmly smiled.

Y/N:I really appreciate you playing my songs and promoting me on Chan's room.

He slightly chuckled.

Chan:Oh it's no problem. I'm happy to do it. I've seen your work and you work hard. Hard work deserves recognition.

I couldn't stop myself from smiling like a dofuss at his kind words.

Y/N:Oh, thank you, really, it means more than you know.

I suddenly felt someone put their arm around my shoulder and averted my eyes from Chan's to see Hyunjin who was staring at his leader.

Hyunjin:So, what are we going to do for sleeping arrangements?

Chan cheeks filled up with air as he was thinking.

Chan:That, is a really good question.

He held eye contact with me as he was referring to Gun-il, Jooyeon, Jun Han and I.

Chan:So, the plan is you and Gun-il are staying with Changbin, Hyunjin, Han and I. And Jun Han and Jooeyon are staying with Seungmin, Felix, I.N and Lee Know. You guys can sleep with one of us? But, I don't want to put anyone out of their bed. I mean our beds are big enough for two people.

I knew exactly what he was hinting at as he smirked at me. He knew I liked Hyunjin. I slightly blushed. Hyunjin spoke as he lightly sqeezed my shoulder.

Hyunjin:I'll take this one.