♡ C H A P T E R 1 8 ♡

Your POV:

Hyunjin and I had finished practicing in front of JYP. Him and I went to change while the camera crew got everything set up. I went to the bathroom to change while Hyunjin went to his room. I changed into a black shirt and red/black pants since the stylist told me to wear something red.

I came out of the bathroom to be met with Felix

Felix:Just the person I was wanting to see. Can you talk for like two seconds? I know you're busy but I promise this won't take long.

He said with a hopeful look on his face.

Y/N:Yeah, sure. Go ahead. I said as I crossed my arms and nodded my head.

Felix:You know the song you and I are covering, right? Felix said as he softly smiled.

Y/N:Mhm. I softly hummed in response as I saw Hyunjin in the corner of my eye. Felix smiled brightly.

Felix:Alright great. Are you free to record the cover tomorrow? I thought for a second.

Y/N:Sure. Felix clapped his hands in excitement. He suddenly wrapped his arms around my shoulders, hugging me.

Felix:I'm so excited~ I softly chuckled as I wrapped his arms around his waist and gave him a gently squeeze.

Y/N:Me too~ Felix pulled away after a few seconds and bid me goodbye. Hyunjin was standing at the threshold of the dance studio with his arms crossed. He softly sighed as I approached him. He was wearing red sweatpants and a tight black t-shirt.

Hyunjin:Ready?

Y/N:As ready as I'll ever be.