Chapter 1

3RD PERSON'S POV

The rain was pouring and everything was mixed together with black and blood. A lot of bodies were laying on the ground half-dead, standing in front of Aldren was a powerful and intimidating person yet he wasn't shivering but he felt rage and bloodthirst to the person standing in front of him.

"It's quite satisfying despite the small figure, you have. But you haven't reached the expectation I wanted for you..."

"You...!!"

Before Aldren could do anything to the man he deeply despises, he was kicked down by the other young man beside him and holding him back down as he was gritting his teeth with anger and his eyes were full of wrath.

"I will end you!!!" He said with deep wrath which the man grins widely.

"That eyes and aura of yours, that's what I want you to always show not just to me but to everyone..."

"I will see you then, Aldren.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*GASPING*

Aldren woke up from his nightmare. He is in his room with a mess around him. He lives with his grandparents in the Philippines this was the day he was moving to Korea and he's running late-- oblivious about it.

The door suddenly swung open showing an old man in rage as he saw his grandchildren who was oblivious about what today is and knowing that he just woke up.

" You kid! What do you think you are doing at this time!? Shouldn't you be doing something important at this moment!? " The old man asked in rage as his grandchild let out a yawn and stretches his arms and legs before getting out of his bed.

" I hate mornings. " Aldren thought while closing his curtain.

" What do you mean gramps? " The black haired boy asked his grandfather.

" What do I mean!? Go change yourself and eat! Have you really forgotten...? " The old man let out a heavy sight before throwing his slipper to the boy which he quickly dodges it.

" You're moving to Korea. " The old man added as the boy widened his eyes and get himself ready for his flight.

" You should've told me and woke me up old man! " The boy shouts as his grandfather could only let out a heavy and disappointed sight to his grandchild before leaving his room.

" Seriously that kid. how can he even survive living in another country with this attitude? He can't even wake up earlier... " the old man thought as he goes to the living room.

An old woman which was the old man's wife was sitting on the corner in a chair patiently waiting for her grandchild to leave and move to another country-- it was heart-breaking for the old woman, yet she doesn't want to show it, knowing that it would only stop his grand children's plan to move to Korea for one reason.

" Does that kid's revenge really necessary? " The old man asked as he sat beside on his wife.

" We can't stop that kid anymore he's also getting older and he his own will to do whatever he wants... " the old woman replied to her husband.

" I'm worried about his health, he can't even wake up in time! " The old man complains earning a laugh from his wife.

" He will someday... besides we're getting pretty old, and we can't be a burden to him... " the old woman said as he saw that his grand child is already done changing himself.