Chapter 5

3RD PERSON'S POV

Eli Jang and Aldren were standing each other face-to-face. Aldren can pretty tell that he can't get his name tag easily especially that he knows Eli's taller than him and what thus guy is capable of.

" I should be careful not all students here are easy... he must be capable of something pretty big just by sensing his aura, it seems like he has been in a fight before. "

Eli Jang suddenly let out a chuckle while shaking his hands up gesturing Aldren to put an ease to himself since he doesn't show himself for a fight.

" Don't worry! I'm going to give your name tag back, but I have some questions, deal? " Eli said as Aldren didn't make any arguments and just nod his head which makes Eli happy that this boy was easy to talk.

" I never meet someone obedient as he is... usually guys I get bumped into would cause a fight with me which leads to no good... he sure is something else. " Eli thought.

" What's the question? If you ask right away, we can-- " he cut Aldren off.

" Which hairstyle would look good on me? " He asks with an innocent smile which Aldren just stares at him in disbelief.

" What the-- "

" Oh gosh! You could've asked earlier! " Aldren exclaims as he let out a sight before looking back at Eli who was already staring at him from the beginning.

Aldren never been into hair looks neither he cares about it, but he does kind of like keeping his hair long because of his mother but the school wouldn't allow it anymore sooner and that's one of the reasons he wanted to be home schooled instead but knowing that he has started his plan it means that he needs to sacrifice his long hair.

" I guess decent hairstyle would really look good on you... try to dye your hair into blonde or black... it seems to me that you would look more handsome with it. " Hearing the suggestion from the foreigner boy Eli find himself flustered by the sudden part of complimenting him.

" Handsome...? " Ei thought as he looks away.

" O-Oi! I'm not really sure about which hairstyle will look good on you but try the hair colors I suggest. " He said and with Eli losing his guard he quickly snatches his name tag which surprise Eli once again.

" Aren't you just full of surprises? " Eli said as he collected himself from flustering just a second ago.

" I guess you can say that. " Aldren replies as he put his name tag inside in his pocket.

The two stared at each other for minute but Aldren decided to walk away which Eli trailed behind him.

~~♡♡♡~~

THE NEXT DAY

AFTER CLASS

Aldren got a sudden text message from Daniel, Aldren was shocked how Daniel got his number knowing that they're not even close.

Knowing that Daniel will be in trouble after what happened between him and Zack. Aldren decided to come to the address where Daniel told him.

~~♡♡♡~~

As Aldren went inside, he saw that Daniel was holding a broken bottle on his hands surprisingly he was with their classmates and Zack was there.